Mine Chapter 3

Madeline's POV
"Well best be off then." Hagrid said and led us to a pub. We walked in. "Hagrid!! What can I do for ya!!!" The bartender said. "Oh this is not for me. Dumbledor wanted me to pick these two up." He said while I hid behind him. "Blimy it's Harry Potter!!" He said and everyone went quiet.

"Where's your sister?" He asked. "It's okay Madeline,come on out." Hagrid said and smiled at me. I walked out from behind him and smiled. "Well bless my soul it is Harry and Madeline Potter." He said. "Yes sir. It's a pleasure to meet you." I said and smiled at him.

"The pleasure's all mine ms. Potter." He said and bent down to shake my hand. We walked to a brick wall. He tapped on about six brickes and a door appeared. We walked through and went towards a building that said 'Gringotts Bank' written in gold.

We walked in and there were goblins in suites. Looking at us. "Vaults 714 and 715." Hagrid said. "Do mr and ms.Potter have there key?" The goblin asked and looked at us. I gulped. "Ah there's the little devil." Hagrid said and handed the goblin the key.

~time skip~

We walked into a wand shop. This is are last stop before we go to Hogwarts. "Hello sir. I'm Madeline Potter and this is my brother, Harry Potter." I said. "Ah yes I know who you are.....seems like yesterday, your parents,came to get their wands." He said and went into the back of the shop.

He came back with two wands. "Well come on,give it a wave." He said and we waved our wands. I felt like I was on cloud nine. "Ah you and your brother have the same wand and so does....someone else." He said ominously.

"Who? Who has the same wand as us?" I asked but before he could speak I heard Hagrid yell our names. I looked and I saw a white owl and a black kitten. "'Er ya go 'arry! Here Madeline!" He said and handed us our animals. "Happy birthday you two!" He said. "Thanks Hagrid!!" We said and hugged him.

~At the train station~

"Well best be off now I need to um....give this package to Dumbledor." Hagrid said. "But Hagrid there's no such thing as nine and three quart-" Harry said but Hagrid was gone. We kept walking and saw a women and five children.

I tapped, on her shoulder. "Um excuse me but could you show me and my brother how to....uh" I pointed at the wall. "Ah yes of course! Its Ron's first time too." She said and pointed at a little boy with fiery red hair. "Now just run in the middle of the wall." She said.

"Um..okay thanks!" I said and smiled at her and she started to tear up. "Oh are you okay?" I asked. "Of course you just....remind my of Lilly Potter...she had the sweetest smile." She said.

"My Mom and you were friends? Your lucky I never knew my parents." I said sadly. "Your Madeline and Harry Potter?" She said. "Yeah....but we really need to go....um maybe over the holidays me and my brother could come over!" I said.

"Oh that would be lovely!!!" She exclaimed and gave me a bone crushing hug. Me and my brother walked through the wall. When we came out there was a huge red train. "Wow." We said and got on the train.

Severus's POV
I was sitting in the library reading my textbook from potions class. "Severus the students are almost here you might want to get ready for dinner." Dumbledor said and smiled at me. 'Who is he?! My mother?!' I thought and closed my book. "Alright I'll be there in five minutes." I said and went to my room.

Madeline's POV
We heard a knock on the glass door. "Excuse me but could I sit here? All the compartment's are full." The boy said. "Uh sure....go ahead." We said. "I'm Ron, Ron Weasely." He said.

"I'm Madeline." I said. "I'm Harry." My brother said. "Potter." We said together. "Do you two have the....the...uh..." He said. "The scars." He whispered and pointed to his forehead. "Oh yeah." We said and pulled back our bangs. "Wicked." He said.

"Anything from the trolley dears?" A lady asked. "No thanks. I'm good." Ron said and looked disappointed. "We'll take the lot." We said.

"Oh those are chocolate frogs!" Ron said as he ate a cauldron cake. "Watch it!" Ron said and the frog jumped out the window. "I have Albus Dumbledor!!" Harry said. I looked at my card and saw a man with long black hair and grey eye's. His name is 'Severus Snape.' "I have Severus Snape." I said. "Oh I have about three of him." Ron said.

"Excuse me." A girl with bushy hair asked. "A boy named Neville has unfortunately lost his toad." She said and looked at me and Harry. "Holy crickets!! Your Harry and Madeline Potter!!!" She said. My glasses almost fell of my nose and I pushed them up a little. "Here let me fix your glasses." She said. She said a spell and my glasses looked brand new.

~Time skip~

We were standing on a flight of stairs. "So it's true then!! Harry and Madeline Potter are at Hogwarts!!" A boy with bleach blonde slick back hair. "I'm Draco,Draco Malfoy." He said,Ron laughed. "Think my name's funny do you!! Red hair,worn out robes...a Weasely." He said as if saying his name left a sour taste in his mouth. "If you don't want to make friends with the wrong sorts....I can help you there." He said and held out his hand. I immediately hid behind my brother. "No thanks." He said. "And what about you?" He said. I shook his hand. He pulled me close. "Even if your in Griffindor I'll still be your friend." He whispered and kissed my cheek. "Okay." I said. I tried to talk to my brother and Ron but they ignored me....why?