Mine Chapter 11

Madeline's POV
I followed Snape back to our dorm room. "You can sleep on the bed I'll sleep on the couch." He said. "No. I'll sleep on the couch." I said. "No buts Mr." I said and he sighed and led me to the couch. I layed down. He was about to walk away but I grabbed his hand. "Um...this is a weird request but could you um...just stay here while I try to sleep?" I asked. He nodded and sat down. I closed my eyes. I heard him start to sing softly 'You are my sunshine.' I glanced at him and smiled. Then I fell asleep.

Severus's POV
I stopped singing. I heard a knock on my door. I walked up and opened the door. "Dumbledor? What do you need?" I asked. "My office,now." He said and walked to his office. I followed him.

~In Dumbledor's office~

"What did you need to tell me?" I asked. "Well when I told you Madeline needed to fall in love before her sixteenth birthday...well you need to make her fall in love with you." He said and I blushed. "No I'm thirty years old. She's only twelve. There's a huge age difference." I said. "Severus,when it comes to love,age doesn't matter." He said and smiled. "Can I go now? I don't need to here any of this nonsense." I said. "Fine. But know this,you will fall for her weather you realize it,or not." He said and I walked out of his office. I got back to my part of the Slytherin Common room and saw she was still sleeping. I smiled to myself. I walked in my bedroom and changed into my pyjamas and layed down. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.