Mine Chapter 7

Madeline's POV
After I healed up Oliver Wood taught us about our Quidditch team positions, seeker (Harry.) And Beater (me.) "Man that was hard work!!" Harry said and smiled. "Miss Potter, the headmaster would like to see you." Snape said and snarled at us. "Yes sir,bye Harry." I said and walked off with Snape.

Severus's POV
We walked down the hallway silently. "So...how are you?" She asked. "I am not your friend nor someone you want to mess with so unless you want detention I suggest you stop trying to be friendly with me." I snapped. "Yes sir....sorry sir." She mumbled and walked ahead of me.

I didn't mean to snap but she reminds me so much of James... I hate her father. We walked in Dumbledor's office. "Ah Madeline!! Severus!! We need to start training soon. Let's start right now." He said and handed me a shirt,pants and running shoes. And he handed Madeline a tank top,shorts,and running shoes. "You will train in the court yard." He said and apperated us to the court yard.

~Skip training~

Madeline's POV
I felt like I was in a trance. I heard somebody calling my name. I saw Professor Snape. "Yes si-" I couldn't finish he pushed me up against the wall and crashed his lips to mine. I tried to struggle but he held me tighter. Someone pushed him off of me. I saw Professor Snape? Then who is that on the floor?

Severus's POV
I was walking down the hall when I saw Madeline and someone who looked like me kissing. I saw her struggling so I pushed him off of her. I saw the imposter changed back into a Slytherin boy named James. "Mr.Taylor what were you doing with ms. Potter?" I asked. "N-Nothing sir." He said.

"Detention!! Mr. Taylor." I said and he ran off. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Why do you care?" She asked confused. "Because I'm a teacher and I'm supposed to make sure students are unharmed. That's why I'm concerned." I said. "Harry and Ron told me about you and how you treat both of them. They said your a monster." She said and walked off. "Wait!!" I yelled. She walked towards me.

"And no one messes with my brother. Ever." She said and walked off again. I sighed and slid down the wall. "Severus she's not like other people she has a heart of pure gold with only the purest intension for her life and her brother. She cares about everybody even you,but her brother will always come before anybody even herself." He said and sat next to me on the floor.

"Severus I know she reminds you of Lilly and James and you when you were her age. I understand your confused about your feelings towards her. But you have to understand that emotions are complicated even if you think you understand them." He said and got up. "Well I must go. You have some thinking to do." He said,smiled and walked off. She does remind me of Lilly....