Chapter 1: Unethical Genetics (Hunter)

Before my sister and I were born, my father: Daniel Bromley, was a prestigious geneticist who looked to create life through genetic experimentations. He succeeded with various animals, however his work made him look into how to combine human DNA with the complex genetics of alien DNA, much like Ultraman's and J'edd's. He was close to creating a new breed of being, far superior to it's genetic templates. This changed however when the board found what he was doing and threw him out of the scientific community for his experiments. Having been kicked out of the community, he and my mother Nicole decided to leave Ultrapolis and hopefully look for another way to create his experiments.

                            He did however find himself in league with another unethical scientist named Dr. Powell Thompkins, who owned a private island and performed his own experiments on various lifeforms and artificial intelligence. Dad however presented him with his own ideas and he found them to be worth testing. He gave him what he needed and had created the embryos needed to create us and impregnated our mom with them. As a result, we were born 9 months later, however Mom died when she gave birth to us, which was an unfortunate side effect of the process. Despite this, dad didn't stop, he knew that one day we would rule the world and everything would be ours once we were nurtured by dad.

                              For years we remained on the island and we were now in our 20s. When were were younger, we would have to remain inside the laboratory until we were mature enough to go outside without leaving the island. Ever since we were first let out, Jane and I were both happy and indulged in what the island had to offer naturally. The island was one of those tropical islands, one that many people could live on if they ever were shipwrecked. It had lush jungles, ancient ruins and a great deal of animals, both genetically engineered and indigenous. Despite the experiments that roamed the island, Jane and I were considered the Apex of all the lifeforms made on the island.