Chapter 1

(Y/n) is a student council representative and shes very close to Eli Ayase but now your working for Kousaka Honoka with her Vice Presidents Kotori Minami and Umi Sonoda.

Your P.O.V.
"Minna, thank you for being there always, this is the end of our meeting." Our president said but I can't take my eyes of the very charming Vice President Minami Kotori. 'Everything about her was perfect, her cute and charming smile, very slim body and she's also intelligent and beautiful, I think I've really fallen for her.' "(Y/n) lets go back." My friend (f/n) knock me out of my day dream. "Yeh, sure.." I smile at her and started to walk away until I someone hold my hand. "(Y/n)-san we need to talk about something.." 'I recognize this voice is she really?' I face her. "Minami-san?" I was froze in my spot. "We have to talk private.." she said, I nod and my friend wave at me, she doesn't know I like Kotori because she will only tease me (thats whats friends are for) Then the student council gets empty only the two of us face to face eachother. "(Y/n)-san..." she break the silence. "(Y/n) is fine by me Minami-san." I keep my cool pace but inside my heart was pounding. "Kotori, you can call me that..." an akward silence fill the room. "I want to say something to you.." I got the courage to speak. "I, I...." *

So thats the end of the chapter, hope you like it guys. Shirei-san signing out. (^_^)