Chapter 5

Song: EXO - Promise

-picture representing sehun's condo-

"Your probably wondering who that man is aren't you?.. His name, Park Chanyeol."

Sehun was in shock. "I'm sorry, did you just say 'Park Chanyeol?.." BaekHyun nodded his head, "Yeah, I did. Is there a problem with that?" The taller male shook his head in denial, "No! No, nothing is wrong with that. I was just surprised it was ChanYeol... It was unexpected. He looks very different..." Sehun lied, there was something wrong with Chanyeol and him. Chanyeol was someone Sehun looked up to in the past. They were practically best friends back then, but ever since Sehun decided to move ever since 9th grade, their relationship has degraded in the past couple of years. Sehun wouldn't mind if he saw Chanyeol again, but he would mind if it started getting awkward between each other.

Sehun scratched his head, "Yeah, I think we should continue packing up, make sure your safe. I wouldn't want you to be hurt." He chuckled slightly, trying to make BaekHyun smile a little. "Y-yeah. I think we should continue. Maybe we can talk more once we get to your place?.." BaekHyun said, nervously. Sehun nodded his head, continuing to help BaekHyun pack up. It took about 30 minutes, Mrs. Byun stalling time for BaekHyun's departure. The brown haired male peeked out the door only to find an empty hallway.

-first person-

"Are we almost done?" BaekHyun questioned me, rubbing his arm in anxiety. I responded calmly, "Yeah, you should be good to go, assuming your not forgetting anything," smiling at the bacon strip he is; heh, bacon strips... I took his shoulder and held it, trying to comfort him once more. He seemed very nervous, even I didn't know what to do. I don't know what I got myself and BaekHyun into. It just snapped like that. I think I hadn't gone to his house, I wouldn't have caused this event in the first place. If only I had the power to reverse time, perhaps BaekHyun wouldn't have to continue suffering, especially after Chanyeol's disappearance.

Speaking of Chanyeol's disappearance, I am very curious as to what happened to him. It had been since 7th grade I last saw him, heck I told you this already and I really don't want to repeat myself. I'd feel like I would annoy you guys. Where were we?.. Chanyeol's disappearance. I really didn't know if I wanted to ask BaekHyun because I feel it wouldn't have been appropriate at this time, after all they did just get into a fight. I think it would be best to ask that question later, after a week or so.

Aside from the 'nonsense' about Chanyeol, I then lifted the bags onto its feet, making it stand. I tried to lift them off the ground, trying not to make it noticeable but it caused my footsteps to be louder when I tried to be 'stealthy'. Mr. Byun seemed to notice me, giving me a fierce look. It made me regret wanting to go to BaekHyun's house. I wanted to redo everything. That's all I wanted to do ever since they started yelling.

-BaekHyun's POV-

I.. was so scared. I still am now. Right now, I'm still questioning myself what to do, especially after my dad 'threatened' me. He made me feel like the weak person I've been hiding for years from... I'll just leave it at that. My face ached, every inch of skin was covered in sweat or tears. 'Maybe this wasn't the right time to introduce them to Sehun...' I made a mistake. My brain froze. My movement stopped, all I heard was the sound of my heartbeat. Thump, thump. What did I do wrong to deserve all this? Did I make a mistake meeting... No, loving Sehun?..

The sounds, the emotions in my head. I could feel them all ready to burst out. Me, crying in front of a person. That's something I haven't done in a VERY long time. Hah... D.O., was right... People are just the core of our problems. Maybe I should introduce you to D.O. He's a very loyal person to not only me, but with his society. Perhaps I'll give him a call later on, ask him if he wants to meet Sehun. Not now, after all he does live with Kai and I wouldn't want to make him worried. D.O and I were the best of friends. No, my only friend. Back in 8th grade, he always brought food for me. It was always mochi and rice cakes. Boy, were they delicious.