Chapter 8

The next morning, I woke up alone. I should be used to this by now, but this time it feels different. Hobi didn't leave a note like Yoongi would have.
It takes me a while to get out of bed, and when I finally do I wish I didn't. I feel sluggish and light-headed. I slowly drag myself to the bathroom and start the shower. I turn the water up way too hot and stand in it, letting it flow over me and down my body. I feel dirty. I can't get the images of Hobi out of my mind and I can still feel his touch on my skin. I begin to scrub myself with far too much soap in hopes of trying to free myself of him, but to no avail. I can still feel his fingertips trailing over me as if I was being touched by a ghost. I remain in the shower for a while. I sit down under the hot stream and begin to sob, holding myself like this until the water begins to run cold. So much for being tough.

* Yoongi's POV*
"YOU WHAT?!" I screamed at Hoseok after hearing what happened with him and Nari. He cowered away at this, clearly seeing how angered I was.
"Look, Yoongi, I didn't mean it okay. It just happened."
"BULLSHIT YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT!" I yelled. I go to hit him, only to be stopped by V.
"Guys enough!" Ordered Namjoon as V and Jimin pulled Hoseok and I away from each other. I eyed him as we sat on other sides of the room. Nari is mine. He knows that. Even if we're not together. She's mine and he can't have her.
"In my defence it's not like they're together or anything." Said Hoseok.
"THAT'S IT." I yelled as I lunged at Hoseok. Jimin and Jungkook try to pull me back, but fail when I push them away. I punch Hoseok in the face as hard as I can. Hoseok blocks my second punch and retaliates by jabbing my stomach and stepping me away, throwing me against a couch as he does. I get back up and run at him, flames igniting from within me as I do. I tackle him down and engulf him in the flames surrounding us.
"YOONGI ENOUGH!" Screams Namjoon as he and Jin pull Hoseok apart again. His hand gets scorched as he grabs me, and I immediately feel bad for hurting him. But not Hoseok.
I glance at Hoseok and see that his clothes are charred and torn and his skin is black from ash. He's also bleeding and badly burnt. Good.
Flames still flicker in my hands as I look away from him, so I leave. I walk out the door and leave them all to tend to Hoseok. I can hear someone calling me, probably Jimin, but I ignore it and continue walking. I walk and walk without having any idea of where I'm heading to, until I realise I've been walking down an all too familiar path. One I've been walking down every day for months.
It's the path to Nari's house.

Nari...

I miss her. I can't let Hoseok keep seeing her. He won't treat her right. He'll just use her for sex and then leave her. I can't let that happen. She doesn't deserve that.
I speed up and continue walking to her. I need to see how. I was so horrible to her and she deserves an apology. Even if she won't take me back, I have to try. She's worth it.
When I finally reach her place, I hesitate before walking up the steps.

What if she doesn't want to see me? What if she slams the door as soon as she recognises me? What if she hates me?
I have so many doubts running through my head as I ascend up the steps and stand in front of her door.

I take a deep breath and knock, hoping she won't tell me to leave.
A second passes before I hear a "Coming!" and someone running down the stairs. I know it's her.
She opens the door, and I'm breathless. She's as beautiful as always. How could I ever let her go?

(Author's Note: I suck at updating and hate my writing style lmao)