Chapter 16

I wake up with Yoongi's arm under my head. The sunlight filters through the shutters and falls across my face as I begin to open my eyes.
"Yoongi," I coo as I tap his nose "wake up."
Yoongi grumbles and tries to roll over, however can't because my head is still on his arm.
"Yoongiiiii" I whine as I continue to tap his face.
"If you keep that up I'm going to bite your finger." He says as he opens his eyes to glare at me
"Yay you're awake!"
"Mhm" He hums as he moves his arm from under me and rolls over.
"Yoongiiii wake up!" This time I playfully hit his back.
"Keep it up and you can sleep on the floor next time." He remarks sternly.
I pout like a child and lay on my back with my arms crossed, staring at the ceiling. Yoongi rolls over again to face me and lays his arm over my stomach. "Stop pouting."
I poke my tongue out at him. "Make me."
"You stopped pouting when you poked your tongue out, so I win."
"Hmph" I whine with my arms still crossed. "Can we get up now?"
Yoongi sighs, "I guess."
I smile victoriously and fling myself out of bed, only to see Yoongi closing his eyes again.
"Hey!" I throw a pillow at him. "Get up!"
"Okay, okay, I'm coming." He groans.
He finally gets out of bed and we walk out of his room. As we walk down the hallway, I playfully jump on his back. "Carry me." I pout.
"Only if you stop pouting. It doesn't suit you."
"I'll pout as much as I like thank you very much."
"Then I'll drop you." He says with a smirk.
By the time we reach the kitchen he still hasn't dropped me.
"You two are cute." Remarks Bambam as we enter the room.
"Love is disgusting." Says Jungkook blankly as he stares at the tv.
"Just because you can't have the person you want doesn't mean other people have to feel your pain, Jungkook." Scolds Jimin
Jungkook huffs at this and turns his attention back to the tv.

"ANYWAY, hope you two are hungry because we made too much for breakfast." Jin interrupts to change the subject.
I hope off of Yoongi's back and inspect the food presented on the bench. There's everything from bacon and eggs to pancakes and waffles. "Help yourself." Smiles Jin as he pats my head.
Yoongi gets us each a plate and I begin to load mine up with as much food as I can. "I can see you staring." I mention with a glance at Yoongi, seeing his expression at the amount on my plate.
"I don't think you'll be able to eat that much."
"You'll see." I say with a wink before making my way into what I think is the dining room.
"Wrong way." Yoongi remarks. I turn back to him to see him pointing down the other hall. I awkwardly scurry into the room as Yoongi laughs at me.
I walk into find Mark, Jackson, Taehyung, Jaebum, Namjoon, Youngjae, and Hoseok seated at the long wooden table.
I decide to take a seat next to Taehyung, with one free next to me for Yoongi.
Out of the corner of my eye I can see Hoseok glancing at me guiltily.
I begin to eat my food once I sit down. Each dish has its own exquisite taste that melts in my mouth with each bite. The boys certainly know how to cook.
"Actually, it was just Jin doing the cooking." Says Yoongi as he sits down next to me. I didn't even hear him walk in.
"Yeah because you were too busy eating." He laughs
"Stop reading my thoughts!"
"Stop thinking so loudly then."
I stick my tongue out at him before going back to my plate. I've already eaten half of it.
Yoongi joins in the conversation that the others were having, and I take a moment to appreciate the architecture of the room.
To one end of the table is a grand, marble fire place with spiralled columns going to each side. To the other end is a giant, old looking painting. I can't really make out what's on it, but it appears to be angels fighting something.
The walls are adorned with luxurious blue wallpaper and above the table is a chandelier nearly half the size of it.
Jeez, these guys like their chandeliers.

"Nari,"
I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Yoongi clicking his fingers in front of my face.
"Sorry, what?"
"We were wondering if you would like to come to a party with us tomorrow." Jackson says.
"Oh, uh, sure." I mumble.
"Don't you have work?" Asks Yoongi.
I shake my head. "I'm off until next week." Yoongi simply nods at this.
"Then it's settled, Nari will accompany all of us." Jackson says with a smile.