"Wait if you haven't yet started a channel, why do you have a camera?" Dan pointed out, he gave the others a weird look when they started whispering.

"I enjoy filming others videos, so I normally film for Joe and Zoe if they're doing a blog," Astra explained.

"Oh that makes sense, so after you've recorded the video of introducing yourself this that when you will start your own channel?".

"I've already created my channel, I just haven't posted any video on it yet".

"Can we go now?" Marcus whined. "I need a wee".

"Too much information!" Louis giggled, still hyped that Astra likes Dan more then a friend.

Astra exchange knowing looks with Joe, he pushed her slightly as he made his way over to the kitchen. Casper was blushing slightly when Astra spotted him staring at her brother.

"Help me film, Astra," Caspar suggested.

Astra's smirk grew, she waited until Caspar got up so it won't be rude of her to go into his room without his consent. When they were in the correct place she folded her arms and sat at the end of his bed. This was were he usually was sat to film and according to Joe he always has his camera out ready.

The youngest Sugg had a feeling he just wanted to talk about how much he cares for Joe. That was the guess that Astra was sticking with. She watched the blonde haired boy pace back and forth. When he did stop he made sure he was facing Astra and stood in front of her.

"I think I like Joe, I'm not too sure but the other day I wouldn't stop blushing when he was joking about the whole Jaspar thing. There's no way I can control it and I think I do really like him," Caspar explained.

"Well how does he make you feel? Dan makes me smile whenever I'm frowning, he always seems to lift a whole load of weight off of my shoulders. I feel save when I'm around him and my heart always pulls me towards the poor guy," Astra whispered, not wanting anyone to hear her.

"Well sometimes Joe and me hug, I always...you know. Recently he's been a lot touchy but I don't know if it's because he's joking or he's just in that cuddle mood. I feel like he may like me back but I don't think he's bisexual like me," Caspar whispered, also not wanting anyone to hear. "Don't tell him...".

"Have you told him that your?" Astra mumbled.

The two always kept their voice low just in case the others decided to follow them. Astra glanced at the door to see Dan and Joe standing there. She felt her cheeks heat up from embarrassment she gained. They forgot to shut the door, that's the main thing they needed to do, crap.

Astra noticed that the two boys were also blushing. Does that mean? No, it was probably from what they heard or the fact that they've been caught.

"Caspar," Joe said. "Look at me...".

Caspar shook his head, Astra saw tears rolling down his cheeks, she really wanted to help but it was best not too. Not in a horrible way just because it's best for the boys to sort it out themselves.

Astra felt a pair of eyes focused on her, she turned back to see Dan who was smiling widely. Does he think it's funny? Is it some joke to him? Or is he happy that he's overheard this information?

"Astra and Dan, please can you go upstairs whilst I try to sort this out? I think it's for the best if we do it alone and not have company near us," Joe pointed out, Astra smiled at her brother and nodded.

She stood up and roamed out the room, Dan was awkwardly walking beside her. He grabbed her hand making her cheeks heat up even more. Oh no, the others are going to get the wrong idea... Astra let go as they were in view of their other friends.

"What happened?" Zoe questioned. "Dan what did you do to Astra?".

Astra sat by Zoe at the table, the two were vlogging but stopped when Dan and Astra came by.

"Nothing we just overheard her and Caspar talking," Dan said. "They got a bit embarrassed, Joe's talking to Caspar downstairs he doesn't want anyone to go down there until they're done".

"Dan knows about the thing you worked out earlier," Astra mumbled, making Dan chuckle and Louise squeal with excitement.

"We need a ship name," Zoe pointed out, clapping her hands after she put her camera down.

"Guys stop, we aren't together, we just met," Dan quickly added, before anything got worse. "But I would like to get to know her more... I have to say you are pretty".

"My heart is exploding into a million pieces, chummy take me to the hospital".