o n e

---

December 18th 2013, just after another 1D/TW fight

*Louis' POV*

"Uh Louis, I don't know how to put this, but basically youhavetobreakupwithNiallforreasonsIcanttellyou" Simon spoke calmly.

"Can you repeat that? I didn't hear a word you said" I replied.

"To dumb it down, you have to break up with Niall" he repeated patronisingly slowly.

"What? Why? Do you not have a heart? Can't you see how happy we are?" I spat, outraged that Simon could even think about breaking up us.

"Of course I have a heart Louis, I need it to live!" He retorted sarcastically. I raised an eyebrow at him. "I know what you mean, but no, I am not an emotionless brick. We have an experiment that we are trying out, and well we can't have three gay members of One Direction can we?"

"So what you're saying is that you now expect me to just randomly break up with Niall, give no reason why and then start dating women again? What are the press going to think of this?" I questioned.

"We'll deal with that, now shoo! I have important business to deal with!" he rushed clearly wanting me to leave as possible.

I walked out of his office quickly, but slowed down when I was near my car. I really don't want to break up with Niall but I guess it must be done! Yay! That was supposed to be sarcastic, but does sarcasm work in thoughts? I really don't know.

As I pulled up into our driveway, only Niall's car was there. Absolutely fucking brilliant because no one can comfort Niall as it would be to weird for me to do it as I broke up with him if that makes sense?

I sighed deeply, got out of my car, locked it and walked inside.

"Hello? Ni are you there? We need to talk now!"

I saw his breath taking body shyly walk down the stairs. Here we go!

*Niall's POV*

Lou had to go in and talk to Simon today. Apparently it was something important. Harry has taken Zayn and Liam out golfing so I'm home alone. Great! Maybe I should get some cats.

But isn't that for lonely old people?

Maybe I'll wait a few years then.........

I scoffed loudly and started making my way down stairs as I need food!

"Hello? Ni are you there? We need to talk now!" Lou called loudly. I quietly shuffled down the stairs to meet his sparkling blue eyes.

"Hey Lou"

"You might want to sit down, this is really important"

I furrowed my eyebrows but sat down anyway. Lou sat down as well but at the other end of the sofa.

I wonder why?

"Well uh basically I'm breaking up with you"

I froze completely. I couldn't speak. I sat there gawking like a goldfish.

But why?

"I know you're confused but Simon made me do it. That's why I had to go and see him today. He said something about an experiment so there couldn't be three gay members of One Direction so he's making us break up," Louis rushed, I'm guessing he wanted to get this over with. I don't blame him.

I could never blame him.

"Of course. I understand. Can we have one more kiss for closure?"

"There always has to be closure Ni," his words were continuous stabs to my heart.

He smashed his lips onto mine. It was soft and sweet, just as it should be. Salty tears running down both our faces. Neither of us wanted to pull apart but it must be done. His lips escaped mine for the last time.

"We will always be friends yea?"

"Brothers forever and always Lou, you know that!"

"Maybe we can be together again someday?"

"Maybe Lou, just maybe," I tried to smile through the tears but it was impossible.

"Do you need me to give you some time alone?" he asked.

"Please" I murmured.

"Ok then" He awkwardly walked up the stairs and I heard his door slam. I hope he was angry at management and not me.

*Harry's POV*

Zayn, Liam and I walked in to an eerily silent house. Normally we'd find Niall and Louis either making out or playing fifa or some video game. Instead we found Niall curled up in a ball on the sofa, tears streaming silently down his face with Louis no where to be seen or heard for that matter.

"Ni, are you okay?" Liam was the first to break the silence.

"Does it look like I'm fucking okay?" He spat, venom dripping from his words.

"Alright, alright calm down, what happened?" Zayn pressed.

"M-management m-made L-louis break-k u-up with m-me" he stuttered quietly.

"Why would they do that?" I questioned.

"Because of some fucking stupid experiment so there can't be three gay members of One Direction so he's making us split up"

My anger was rising. How could they make Niall and Louis break up? Anyone could see they were made for each other!

"Where's Louis now?" Zayn's words cut through my thoughts like knives.

"Upstairs I think. The last time I heard him was when he slammed his door just before you came in" Niall replied cooly, how he was so calm I don't know.

"I'll go and check on him" Zayn said before running upstairs.

------

whAT HAVE I JUST WRITTEN

HOW COULD I MAKE NOUIS BREAK UP?!?

idek

'cos im a bitch like that muahaha

I was crying my eyes out while writing this, it was so sad :(

Ooooo new chappy sooony then????

Maybe....

Thats how awesome i am

~theoreoeatingninja out xx

P.S i wrote this on my ipod so i dont know if its short or not :/

P.P.S im gonna edit it when i get to my laptop cos i need to put in some italics

P.P.P.S vote comment and follow please? maybe? please? *does puppy dog eyes*

EDIT: I HAVE PUT ITALICS IN SO IT LOOKS BETTER OK AND IT HAS ONE THOUSAND WORDS THIS IS HOW SAD I AM OK ILY XXX