t w o

AN: LET’S DO SIMONS POV

T w o

*Simon’s POV*

Oh god, why did I have to make them break up I am such a bad person I regret doing this let’s get them back together!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

I am not doing that.

It’s bad enough having to get Tom and Harry together, I mean ew gay peasants, like can’t they just marry a woman and have kids the normal way, not some adoption shit.

Oops!! I said a naughty word!!!!11!

But Scooter said we have to do it because Scooter gets what he wants.

I mean he’s Justin Biebers manager, so he shouldn’t be allowed to get his opinions across like ugh.

I wonder how Louis is doing?

LOL I really don’t care but I like the attention when they call me Uncle Si and hug me

*throws over exaggerated wink*

I’m not that much of a paedophile I promise

Or am I? 

Anyway……………………………………………

Back to calling Lewis!

Uh I mean Louis!

“Oh hey Louis how’s it going?”

“YOU SICK BASTARD HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME AND NIALL, HE IS THE SWEETEST PERSON I KNOW AND YOU BROKE HIM SIMON YOU FUCKING BROKE HIM ITS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BREAK US UP AND DON’T GIVE ME THAT EXPERIMENT SHIT FROM YESTERDAY I WANT THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTING BUT THE TRUTH”

“Ugh fine as long as you calm down” I replied, surprised by his outburst.

“Alrighty then” he sighed, “now spill”

“So The Wanteds management called up, after you had your last fight saying that it had to stop after one of their members rang him up in tears”

“Cry baby” I heard him mutter.

“Anyway he suggested that one of our members has a relationship with one of theirs, so then if the band members get along then maybe the fans will. Personally I think it could work, get you guys more publicity, then they can break up and you can all go back to being straight again!”

“Ew why would I date a women like I’m gay mate”

“Uh about that…”

“What are you trying to say Simon?” he spat, venom dripping from his voice.

“Whileyourinonedirectionyournotallowedtodateamanitsinthecontract”

“What?”

“While you’re in one direction you’re not allowed to date a man it’s in the contract”

“WHAT THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE” he exploded with anger.

“That’s all you’re getting from me, now go away I have emails to type”

He hung up quickly, man period much?

*Liam’s POV*

All we could hear from upstairs was yelling, I wonder what that was about?

Lou stormed downstairs, ran straight past us into the kitchen slamming the door as he went.

“I’ll go and talk to him” I mumbled quietly while shuffling into the kitchen, to find Lou sobbing into his hands.