Chapter 5-Meet my Parents

Grace~

I saw Tyler's wolf come up and sit at the edge of the woods. I rushed out my room and into the living room throwing on my coat and shoes. "Honey, where are you going put more on before you go out!" She yelled as I shut the door yelling back,"He's here!"

I ran out and sat on the snow, the white wolf came over and curled around me rubbing his head all over me. I was faced towards the house so I could see my parents and brother's reaction of when they saw who he was. Then I place my hand up in the air and Tyler tucked his wolf head under it. Gently he place his face in front of mine and i I placed my hands under his ears and kissed his wolf forehead. He lied down in front of me and I climbed on top of him. He got up and walked over to where my parents were standing showing he meant no harm.

My brother started to go up to him but was stopped by my mother. "Mom its ok, Tyler doesn't wish to harm y'all." I whispered. She let go of my brothers hand and my brother walked up to Tyler. Parker held out a hand and Tyler lied his snout in his palm. This was a showing of friendliness wolves used to communicate with out words. "So, would y'all like to meet his human side?" I asked jokingly. My father said nothing but my mom spoke, "Does he need clothes?" I held up the bag of his clothes, "They are in here."

Tyler took me to behind a tree as my parents went inside. I got off of him and he shifted back. I handed him the bag of clothes and he quickly changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a light blue shirt and leather jacket. Then he had no hesitation to come over to me quicker and wraps his arms around my waist and kiss my forehead. I absorbed the sparks I had been waiting to feel that came from his kiss. "I missed you." He whispered. "I missed you too." I replied smiling. He picked me up and put me on his back to carry my inside.

Once inside he set me down then there was an awkward silence through the room. "Your not going to take her back." My Father muttered. "Sir?" Tyler said confused. "Jeremy, please don't start. We just met the boy." My mother spoke up.

We ate dinner and talked some and I could tell the more Tyler talked t more my Mother liked him and my Father didn't.

It was was about ten o'clock when I told them we had to get going. We walked outside and Tyler said his goodbyes, all except my father liked him. Then Tyler shifted. I was  about to get on him when my Father charged at him and tackled him 5 feet away from where I was, I screamed for my father to stop. Then my mother ran over to try to get him off, but Tyler threw him across the back yard. The back porch light was the only thing that allowed me to see the pain in my Father's face. I ran in front of angry Tyler and placed my hand out for head. He stopped for a second looking at me then placed his head into my hand.

"Go, now!" My mother shouted trying to calm my father who was getting up. I quickly hugged Parker then hopped on Tyler. I wrapped my arms around his neck to comfort him and he ran off into the woods. We got closer to the first set of walls of Tyler's pack and I could see where the had been an attack.

We got past the second set of walls and then to his house. I got off and he unlocked the door after shifting back. We went inside and he put on clothes. I showered then put on shorts and a loose tank top to where you could see my sports bra underneath it from the hanging sides.

Then Tyler took a shower and put on loose sweat pants and a white men's tank top.

"What happened?" I questioned when he was out.

"There was an attack." He replied heading towards the kitchen.

"Was anyone hurt?" I asked, he didn't answer. "Tyler tell me." He came closer to me and put his hands around my waist. He pulled me close and then I knew his intentions. He placed his hands below my butt and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me over, sitting me on the counter. His lips gently touched mine and we kissed then he moved his mouth down my cheek to my neck. He sucked leaving marks almost instantly then he gently made his way back up to my mouth. He placed his hands on either sides of my legs and I wrapped my legs back around his waist pulling him closer. "Sorry." He pulled away.