Chapter 31- Death Part. 2

STOP!  Don't listen to the song until you see the bolder letters bellow. Then scroll up to the top,  play the song,  then find the bolder letters below and listen as you read. It just makes it better I promise.

Grace~

I wasn't surprised that Tyler had arranged for me to be put in a safe house.

After a while I stopped screaming and fighting and they let me walk with them instead if being drug away.

We reach a house with one door and no windows. I looked old and turn, but the perfect disguise.

Mikel opened a bunker and told me to get in it.

"There is drink and food. If you watch TV make it quiet, and I'm sliding a rug over the secret door." Mikel said almost in a rushed manner.

"You better protect my best friend dingus! " I yelled as he slid the carpet over the door.

Eat and drink my ass watch TV my ass! Meridith ranted.

I got her to calm down before she broke out and made me go into the fight.

I pulled out a board in the floor and made it sharp.

I turned the couch to face the secret door ready to attack.

I kept the mate bond close feeling every hit or kick or sense of pain and fear he received.

He knew I was keeping in touch too as he tried to lie to me and tell me he was okay.

I looked at the clock realizing I had been sitting in the same spot for around 2 hours.

My nerves were going crazy and Meridith was taking everything to keep calm.

I stood up to stretch my legs and walked around.

Tyler had obviously built this room up for me. There was a desk and laptop that had Netflix. There was a microwave and mini fridge.

I laughed at the fact of him thinking I would enjoy my self while he was out fighting.

I stood for already 15 minutes walking or doing small work outs.

Suddenly, I felt as if I were falling and then my right side began to hurt.

I felt sadness in Tyler as Meridith told me Xavier said the hybrid was a child.

I too felt sad at the fact James would put a child in risk of his or her life to fight for him.

I could hear the conversation between Meridith and Xavier in my head.

'You idiot tell Tyler to let you have control and save or packs! ' Meridith argued.

'He doesn't want me to take control.' Xavier yelled back.

Meridith sassed him and told him not to raise his voice again.

I knew she would have slapped him if she could.

'Why doesn't he want you in control? ' Meridith pondered.

There was whimpers for already a minute and in that time Meridith started to freak out.  She was trying to get a response from Xavier.

'The kid and Tyler are working on a plan to destroy James now let me help Tyler babe.' Xavier finally answered calming Meridith.

I sat down and waited for another 2 minutes before I heard voices coming from the top floor.

There were also loud bangs that I could make out as furniture being thrown.

Suddenly, my nerves went away as I hit ready to fight when I heard,  "This rug looks out of place. "