Chapter 1-Road Trip

So here is the typical cliché stuff. . I'm a 13 year old girl like I've said before so I don't intend for it to be good and y'all dont have to either. There will be no highly inappropriate stuff going on in any chapters, however y'all may infer what happens after detail kissing or what ever halls dirty little minds may perceive.

~💙~

I had only heard rumors and legends about what came to be of the mighty Alpha King. How he acquired every wolf form there was, every power to be obtained, how he had once had a pack but killed them to be more powerful. That after he had killed his pack he hid in the mountains of North Dakota from every under his command. Another thing they taught us in wolf school, was that he had once loved a girl who wasn't his mate so badly that he killed her out of tough love, and to be aware of running into him for the pain he could make you obtain was unbearable. Did I believe any of this was true, maybe but I wasn't afraid.

"Oh turn it up!" I squealed at the song playing on the radio. My Mother's cold shaky hands reached for the radio to turn up the song. As she did I sat back and quietly sung along looking  outside onto the winding road we drove up.

We were headed up into the mountains to stay in a cabin resort and go skiing, only by the grants of our own Alpha, Alpha Kanon. I wasn't too thrilled from the rumors I had heard but any reason to get out of our pack for a bit shrieked me in excitement.

We got to the top of the road driving into a ski resort. I wiped  my fogged window to see a big slope full of skiers and a big lodge obviously the main hotel. We drove past a security gate, which the person inside lead us to a trail and down the trail was a log cabin. The person at the security gate gave us each a free wristband to get in and out at anytime.