Harder faster stop it

Chapter 2

Rosalie's POV

I kept running until I didn't hear anyone coming after me and I climbed up a tree. I just sat their and cryer well sobbed anyway. I just couldn't believe it i never thought I would find him or at the most he find me. I couldn't tell Emmett because it's not his son. I don't think he would talk to me after that, but Emmett i wish you were his father. I mean if you were it would be the best thing that ever happened in my life, well apart from finding you.

I dont how long i sat their but soon it was beginning to get dark and I was getting hungry. Even though I was wearing 4 inch high heels, no makeup and a very short bright pink dress I jumped from the tree. Tied my hair up and went hunting. I ran past the trees and the flowers and the grass, the beautiful raindrops spilling off everything as it began to rain heavily. I didnt mind at all because actually I love the rain. Yes Rosalie Hale loves the rain. I stopped and smelt the air I could smell a mountain Lion and something I had never smelt before, but I shrugged it off and decided to carry on hunting.

Emmett's POV

Were the hell is she?

I started pacing around the room, I was so scared Jasper tried sending Calm waves towards me I glared at him and he stopped. Everyone was worried by the look on their faces. I just wanted to grab Elliot's neck and snap it straight off his head. Edward smirked.

'EDWARD GET OUT OFF MY HEAD'

The door swung open and Rosalie wet through but still pretty as walked through the door, I ran up to her and gave her a massive hug. She pulled me of off her and walked over to Elliot.

"Hi son. Long time no see!" Rosalie grinned.

"Yea I know Mum, I just came for abit I was gonna leave as soon as you came back, so I guess I am gonna head out now." Elliot said to her.

"No wait. You.. You can stay here with me and Emmett. Right?" Rosalie turned to Carlilse and Esme.

"Off course. He can he is part of the family." Carlilse smiled and offered his hand and Elliot shook it.

Later that night whilst everyone was downstairs and me and Rose was in our room I asked her a question.

"Hey, babe. I was just wondering if ya know I could like be his like adoptive father? It is fine if you don't want me." I quickly looked away I felt her hands slide up the back of my t-shirt.

"Off course you can be his real Father not adoptive real." She pulled off my t-shirt and kissed my neck. I let out a seductive groan. And kissed her back. I quickly pulled off her dress and slid off her shoes.

I started to kiss her neck and down to her stomach she groaned my hands slid further down onto her thongs and slide them down to her ankles she unbuttoned her bra and it fell to the floor, I carried on kissing until I reached the vagina she was groaning. She quickly flipped us over so she was ontop of me she unbuttoned my trousers and slipped them off vampire speed, she was being playful as her hands slid down my body and onto my dick. I groaned so hard.

She pulled my boxers down and turned her body round so her head was near my dick. And started to suck it I was breathing so fast. I flipped us over and pulled her to my face and stuck my dick in her and we humped each other and the night was just filled with pleasure.

Elliot's POV

The bed in mums room was squeaking and all you could hear was.

"Harder, faster."

"I'm coming I'm coming."

"Oh shit ohhh shit stop it ohhh"

X*~~~~~*X

Sorry guys i didnt know what else to put.