Fallen {A James Maslow Love Story}

Hey guys. I'm writing another fanfic. thanks to @BlowYourSpeakers and @jadelizwest because your  older, now deleated BTR fanfics helped give me the idea for this book. @jadelizwest, a small part of   the book series will have a little bit of the same concept (how Breana becomes a fallen angel in addition to being bionic, How Jessica becomes an Angel, How Kasie becomes an Angel Devil and how Alison becomes a half bred Evil Angel).

The fanfic is actually a Lab Rats and Big time Rush crossover fanfic, With Breana being the younger sister of Adam, Bree and Chase, who are the original Lab Rats. Everything will be explained as you read it. But you have ot read Before The Falling, which is just a Lab Rats fic and takes place two, two and a half years before this fic. It explains Marcus' past, Danny's Death, Amy and Davenport's divorce, etc.

Hope all of you guys like it! There will be 4 books after this. As always the 1st chapter will be on the next page.

Fanfic 1 of 5 of the initial Fallen series, which is Big Time Rush/Lab Rats Crossover Series. Fallen centers on Breana and James. The 2nd fic, Angels and Demons will focus on Carlos and Alison. The 3rd fic, Perfectional Innocence, will focus on Kendall and Jessica (Jesse). The 4th fic, which is so far un-named, will focus on Logan and Kasie. The 5th fanfic, which is also un-named, will focus on Claire and Chase.

Breana is one of My OCs and Davenport's biological daughter, while Alison, Kasie, Jessica (Jesse), and Claire are Breana's four best friends.

There will also be Before The Falling, which will take place two and a half years before Fallen and explain a few plot holes, like Marcus' past, Danny's death, Amy and Davenpoer's divorce, etc. You'll get what I mean as ypu read this on and you read Before The Falling.

Also, If you haven't got it, Breana is bionic as well. And what James, Carlos, Kendall, and Logan are will be revealed later. They are certainly NOT bionic.