~Chapter 2~

The next morning, I woke up next with Chase's arms around me. That made me feel better about today and numbed my pain. I could hear his soft breathing as I got out of his bed and walked back to my room. I looked into the mirror and knew was that today was the day. The day to reveal my biggest secret to my best friends and the day that would decide my fate. I looked through my closest and decided what to wear. I picked out my favorite skinny jeans and a pair of black leather boots with a slightly elevated heal. I resisted the urge to wear my boots with a five inch heal and lace up detailing. Wearing those would make Trent try to hit on me even more than he already does. I hate it. The way he hits on me makes me feel insecure and like a toy. His intelligence was unbelievably low. He was still in High School after seven, almost eight years. Can't they just let him graduate already and save us the suffering?

I decided on wearing a pink plaid shirt over a white tank top, buttoning the plaid shirt except the top few buttons. I was extremely smart, but I could still try to look casual chic. I straightened my medium brown hair that had natural blondish highlights and left my room, grabbing my homework and school books on the way out. I threw my stuff in my backpack and grabbed my copy of Romeo & Juliet before meeting  Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo in the kitchen to go to school. Adam was just shy of graduating, Bree was a senior, Chase was a junior and I'm a sophomore. Leo is a freshman. I grabbed an apple and my dad drove us to school. When we got to school, Alison, Claire, Kasie and Jesse were already waiting for us. Marcus was there too. I haven't seen him in a while since he moved in with his aunt. 

"Hey guys." I told the girls. "Morning Marcus." "Hey." he said. Alison, Claire, Bree, Kasie, and Jesse had already walked away, knowing that I thought Marcus was cute. "I haven't seen you in forever." I said, pulling him into a hug. "I know. That's what I wanted to tell you. My aunt was offered a promotion and since my dad's in jail, she accepted it and we're moving back here." "That's great. I missed you." I smiled and sat next to him on the bench. "I missed you too. I have something to tell you. I...." He was cut off by the bell ringing. I stood up from the bench. "I should get to class. I'll see you later." "Later."  I walked to class and I couldn't help but wonder what he wanted to say. Did he like me? If he did, great, but I'm possibly moving to Los Angelas and I couldn't handle a long distance relationship right now. If I told him, he would know that. But what if I met a boy in Los Angelas? What would happen then? Would it be better to say that we tried and failed then we didn't try at all? I was confused. There was one person who would understand: My mom.

I went through the rest of the morning puzzled, nervous and excited, Excited for hopefully moving to LA, puzzled about Marcus, and nervous about telling Kasie, Alison, Claire and Jesse I'm bionic and also about performing in front of Gustavo Rocque and the boys of Big Time Rush. I also missed Danny. If he was still here, I could easily tell him my thoughts and ask him what he thought I should do. Before lunch I met up with Alison, Claire, Jesse and Kasie and we walked to the cafeteria together. We we got there, Trent walked in. "Hey Daven Dame. Why don't you finally go on a date with the Trentster? Better than that new again kid Marcus." How did he know I had a crush on Marcus? I looked to Jesse, Kasie, Claire and Alison. "We didn't tell. We swear." They said softly in unison. "I know." I told them. My heart was torn. Marcus was watching. What did I say? "N-no Trent I don't want to go on a date with you. So stop asking." I said stuttering.

"What are you going to do about it? Your brother's gone. Are you going to have your other lame-o brothers stop me?" His words hit me like a bullet to the heart. I fought back tears. I couldn't say anything and I could barely move. I was paralyzed. "Aren't you going to speak? Or are you deaf?" Trent asked. Principal Perry was watching but she didn't say anything. I walked out of the cafeteria as fast as possible without running. After I got out of the cafeteria I started running. I finally stopped when I reached classroom 32B, a deserted classroom that was never used. I heard footsteps behind me and I walked inside the classroom. This used to be me and Danny's special spot to escape school and just talk. I sat in the corner and brought my knees up to my chin. I let the tears fall. I felt a presence and looked up. It was Marcus. "I didn't hear you come in." I said through tears.