~Chapter 3~

Chapter 3: Welcome To The Big Time

James' .P.O.V.

 I was just sitting at an Amphitheater, I don't the name of it, all I know is the city. Near Welkerville. I don't even know what state the city is in. All I know is how Gustavo dragged Kendall, Carlos, Logan and I with him since he needed female singers to go along with Big Time Rush. More like Griffin made him. But none the less, the additions have been really boring so far. A lot of pretty girls, but none of them could sing. I looked over at Kendall as a group of five girls came in, with one boy. One the girls, I believe her name tag Clare was looking at him with googly eyes. Just as well, because the prettiest of the girls was the short on with brown hair with natural blondish highlights, and green eyes, who was wearing skinny jeans, black leather boots with a slight heal, and a plaid long sleeve shirt over a white tank top. She looked absolutely hot and her eyes stood out with her make up. I wanted to know her name but I couldn't read her name tag at the moment.

"Who's next?" Gustavo asked as he looked up from his papers. "We are." The girl I liked said, raising her hand slightly. "And you are?" Gustavo asked, referring to her and her group. "I'm Breana Davenport. My friends Alison, Claire, Kasie, Jesse and I are here to audition. My older brother Chase just drove us." The girl now addressed as Breana answered. Wait.. the Davenport surname? I'd heard about famous scientist/inventor Donald Davenport before. Logan just can't shut up about a lot of his inventions. He must be her and Chase's dad, along with any other sibling they had. I don't know. Breana gestured to the other girls as she spoke.

Alison was presumably Latina, with dark brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin. She looked kinda pretty wearing the sort of punk Rock outfit she was wearing and Carlos was staring at her. Kasie was really pretty as well, with honey eyes and medium brown hair. Logan has begun to stare at her, since him and Camille ended it for good, but are still friends. Jesse had redish brown hair, with glasses and she her grey/green eyes. Kendall was starring at Jesse. I could see her full name was Jessica. and Claire, the last girl in the group was tallish was sandy brunette hair and green eyes. She was just wearing casual clothes. Chase looked to be about our age, with tan skin, medium brunette hair and hazel eys. He almost looked like he could be one of us, but I deregarded the thought. My mom would've heard about others in the area from my dad. "How are you going to audition?" Gustavo asked.

"Well all five of us were going to audition separately and then together as a group. Chase is just going to watch." Breana told him. She had a perfect angel face. "So what order for the individual auditions?" Gustavo then asked. "Well I Kinda wanted to go first." Breana explained. "Very well. Do you need a specific song played?" Breana shook her head. "No, I was going to play a song I wrote." She explained. "You can write songs?" Gustavo asked skeptically. "Yes Mr. Rocque sir, I can. I taught myself because of how I grew up with my mom and dad, and my now step-mom." Breana said. Gustavo looked happy about how she called him Mr. Rocque and sir. She walked on stage and began playing the piano there.

I need another story

Something to get off my chest

My life gets kinda boring

Need something that I can confess

'Til all my sleeves are stained red

From all the truth that I've said

Come by it honestly I swear

Thought you saw me wink, no

I've been on the brink, so

Tell me what you want to hear

Something that'll light those years

Sick of all the insincere