Ruled

You just freshed up after a long hot shower.

You wanted to wear comfortable clothes, so you dropped the towel from your body and you decide to put on a simple light pink crop-top and some grey shorts.

After a good shower you always have a good mood so you turned on the radio to put some music.

Music has always been a good friend to you.

You're like putting music in everything you doing or everywhere you go.

You choosed 'Crazy In Love' by Beyoncé from your playlist, your fave.

When chorus hit, you started dancing with its beats. You really feel the music and you can lost in hours listening to songs and melodies.

You move slowly your entire body with the rhythm.

"Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch got me looking so crazy right now.."

Your waist, legs and hands are shaking around your room with the sexy choreography you make up by every lyric that plays on.

You dance...and dance...and dance non-stop.. Until you turned around a saw Kai standing by the door.

"OH MY GOD!"

You quickly took the remote in your hands and turned the music off.

Kai claps his hands twice.

"Great performance Y/N. Why did you stoped?"

He said with a cunning smirk drew on his face, while he was checking you out up and down. You thought you saw him licking his bottom lip.

"H-How long are you standing there?" You asked shoked and your face turned red.

"Well.. I forgot. 'Cause I was lost in your sexy moves" he smirked again

You blushed.

"Aw, she's so cute when she's blushin' "

"Shut up Kai"

"Or what?" He walked one step. Then two.. three...

Which caused you to step back.

"Or.."

He gets closer

"Or..." You tried to say again, but there are no words.

Your mind is blocked.

The only thing you could think right now is the closeness between you two. And the space got smaller and smaller and your steps back wider.

Until you felt your body hit against the hard cold wall.

"What's wrong, Y/N ? Did the cat ate your tοngue?" He said iconic.

Anxiety filled your body, unable to say something.

"Kai don't...do that.." You finally spoke. But it came out more like a whisper.

"Doing what honey?" He said and he moved to your neck, placing a soft kiss on your skin..

You opened your mouth ready to say something but nothing came out again, so you let out a sigh.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" He touched your uncovered stomach with his cold hand and that made you jump a little, still with his face buried to your neck.

His warm breath made you shiver in a weird way.

You stayed quiet.

Even if you don't want to admit it, you wanted to feel him. Like, really feel him.

You wanted him to rule your body with his own way. You wanted him you touch you. To kiss every inch of you.
You liked that feeling.

He's kissing you and touching you like you own to him.

He wanted you to know that.

"Okay, enough for you today, babe"

Suddenly, he pulled himself back from you and walked through the bedroom door.

"See you tomorrow. Y/N." He winked.

And then he left your room.