Can't sleep

Α.N.

Hello my readers!❤

So, I haven't been updating any parts lately but hey, I'm here! With a new chapter😊

I'll try to update as soon as I can ❤

Also Thank you all for 1k reads!! That means a lot!❤

Anyways. Enjoy! Xx
~Christine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just stop the movie!"

"No, that's a good part. The woman is looking in the bedroom for her husband and the killer comes from behind and takes her head of and there is so much blood exploding around...Oh my god you just have to see it!"

You and Kai are watching a horror movie. You hate horror movies but he was complaining to see this instead of a funny movie that you chosed to see.

So you agreed with him because You didn't want to argue all day.

You groan and decide to keep watcing.

When this part of the movie which Kai was previously describing came, you scream and hide your face in your hands and lean on his chest.

"Oh my god just put it out! Please! Put it out!"

He's laughing.

"Okay , okay." He says between laughs and stops the movie.

Then, you stand up of his chest and then of the couch.

You breath in relief and turn to face him.

"This was the worst - movie - ever!" You cried out.

"No, it's not! It's the best one!"

"Ugh. Whatever. I'm going to sleep, I'm tired." You said and you walk through your bedroom.

"Sleep well, kitten." He said jokingly and grinned.

You really hate that nickname, but you decide to ignore him.

You get in your bedroom and dive into your smelling sheets and cover yourself.

But you can't sleep. After seeing this horror movie you don't feel like being alone.

I hate myself for what I'm going to do..
You thought.

"Um, Kai?!" You called him.

After seconds, he appeared in your bedroom door, holding the handle.

"Yes kitten." He says quietly.

"This may sounds childish but.. I, um.. I can't sleep.. After this movie, you know.."
You try to speak, but he understands.

He grinned.

His face is so lighten up and looks so beautiful that makes your stomach tied in knots, just seeing him.

"Do you want me to stay?" He asks and you feel a bit deezy of the awkwardness.

You just nod and he grins again before he walked and lied next to you.

You watch his moves and swallow hard and your lips become dry, so you lick them and look down at the small space between yours and his.

Kai saw it and he licks his.

A couple of hours passed with you two talking and at some part, you find yourself resting your hand on his chest and him playing with your hair with his fingers.

His free hand slowly touches and caressing your thigh.

You shivered and he noticed.

"Sorry" he mumbles and took his hand away.

"No, keep doing that." You spoke, surprised of yourself by saying this but you really like his cold touch on your skin.

He just smiled and put back his hand on your leg.

You slowly feel yourself pass out and you barely hear him speak.

"Goodnight kitten."