You can't leave (Yandere! Kyle x reader)

<>No One's P.o.v<>
Kyle sat upstairs on his couch watching Terrance and Philip with Stan. They were in the middle of their usual gag when something downstairs fell over. "Hey Kyle did you hear that?" Stan asked standing up and looking around the room. "No I didn't. Anyway I think you should start heading home before it gets too late." Kyle said and Stan nodded.

After Stan left Kyle went down to his basement. As he had suspected something did fall over. The thing that fell over was the girl of his dreams (Y/n) (L/n). The prettiest girl in all of South Park. "Sweetheart you weren't trying to escape again were you?" He said picking up a the chair that held the (H/c) haired girl.

She shook her head no with many tears falling down her face. "Good." He said. (Y/n) was crying still and Kyle hated seeing her like that. He removed her gag and she spoke. "K-k-ky-Kyle. W-why are y-y-you d-oing this?" She asked.

Kyle leaned down to her ear and whispered "becuase I love you and if anyone was able to touch you like Kenny did then I don't know how I could live with myself." She held back more tears of fear as Kyle put the gag back over her mouth.

There was a small thump behind him. "Oh Kenny Kenny Kenny. I thought I told you to stay on the wall." (Y/n) knew that this was not the Kyle she knew but he had gone insane. Kyle put kenny's head on the wall and walked back upstairs. "(Y/n) your mine and you can't escape so don't try. You can't leave. Goodnight my dearest." He said and walked up the stairs leaving (y/n) alone once more.

A/n: xXKYLEXx45 i hope you liked it I really did try to make this creative and I wanted to try and get it up as soon as possible so sorry it's not too long.