Chapter 1

(They are all 16)
Ella's pov
"Your finally 16!" Harvey yells to me as I hop in his car.

"Yep, and I'm excited!" I tell him. He kiss my check and I blush.

"Us and the squad are going out for dinner and a walk tonight." He says

I smile and we pull up to the school. He parks him car and we run into the school.

I rush to my locker and then to homeroom.
                           Ally's pov

The bell rings and me and Ella rush out of the school.

We run to my car in the rain. We jump in and buckle up. I pull out and start driving to Starbucks.

Ella starts playing music and we both start dancing and singing. We are in a flash at Starbucks.

"Ally you know me better than anyone. So why would you bring me here?" She asks me.

"We need to change." I tell her. I throw a bag of her clothes at her. I take my bag and we walk in.

We go to the bathroom and I change into this.

I walk out of my stale and start on my makeup

I walk out of my stale and start on my makeup. Ella walks out of her stale wearing this.

She walks over to a mirror and puts her lipstick and lip gloss on

"Do you want a drink?" I ask her. She nods her head. I already know what she wants. I walk out of the bathroom and go to the counter. "Hello can I get a coffee, and a very berry?" I ask.

"Yes, names?" She asks me.

"The coffee Ally Mills. The very berry Ella mills." I tell her. All the Starbucks employees me and Ella have told never believe that we are dating Max and Harvey. But this girl seams to not care. She nods her heads and writes the names.

I walk over to the table that Ella is sitting at.

"This one did not even ask." I say. She laughs.

"We play with them to much. All the employees probably now think that we are married to them." Ella tells me. We both laugh then hear our names. We get our drinks and leave the place.

Max's pov
"Is everything ready?" Harvey asks me.

"Yep!" I say as I look around. "Ellas sweet 16. Who knew we would have know her this long." I say.

"And who knew me and here would be dating. Oh crap!" Harvey says.

"Let me guess you forgot her gift." I say with a blank expression.

"Yes! It's at the house! Wait text Matthew, Andrew, or Dylan and see if they are close to the house." Harvey tells me. I nod my head and pull out my phone.

M= max. D= Dylan. A= Andrew. Mb= Matthew. H= Harvey

M- Are any of you near me and Harvey's house?
D- I am. Did Harvey forget Ella's gift?
M- yep
A- classic Harvey.
H- hey! What's that supposed to mean?
Mb- lol
D- I will pick it up. See you guys at the party!
M- thanks! Bye!

                         Harvey's pov
"Thanks Dylan, your a life saver." I say as I take the box from his hand.

"It was nothing." He says. I walk over to one of the park benches and put the present down. Soon the hole squad is here. Except for Ally and Ella.

Then we hear a car horn. I turn around and see Ally's car. They get out and walk over to us.

"Hello beautiful." I say to Ella. I kiss her forehead and she blushes.

"Hello." She says and walks away. I look at her strangely."Well that was weird." I think to myself. I shake it off and walk over to Andrew.

Then I hear squealing. "Aww my surprise." I think to myself. I look over to Ella. I see her and Brooklyn hugging and crying.

"Brooklyn!" She yells. "Ella!" Brooklyn yells. "I missed you so much!" Ella says. "I missed you to!" Brooklyn says. "How did you get here?" Ella asks. "Harvey payed for my ticket! And I'm staying for a week." She tells her.

"Omg, thanks Harvey!" Ella says as she runs over to me. She gives me a big hug. I hug her back. "Your welcome." I say.

She runs back over to Brooklyn. "I'm so glad your here!" Ella says. "Me to Ella, me to."

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry this is a really bad beginning. But I am busy.

I hope you liked it though!

Btw if you have not read my first book. You need to read it. It is called who would have known?

Bye guys.