Chapter 14

Max's pov
"Wake up!!" Ella shouts. "Hurry up!" She says. "Ella it's not even night time." Harvey tells her. "I know, but we need to start our day early." She tells us.

"No we don't." Ally tells her. "Besides what time is it?" I ask. "9am." She tells us. Ally flings out of bed. "We need to get ready!" She says.

"Why?" I ask. "Breakfast!" Her and Ella says. "How about you guys order room service while we get ready." Ally tells us.

They grab there things and run to the bathroom. We order room service and the girls come out of the bathroom. Theses are there outfits.

                                  ~Ella's~

~Ella's~

                                  ~Ally's-

~Ally's-

"You guys look all country." Harvey says. "We know." Ella tells him. We hear a knock at the door. "Room service!" The voice says.

I grab my wallet. I open the door and he brings out food in. I pay him and he leaves. "Eat up." I say. We eat then head to the theater.

"Hey guys!" London says as we walk on the stage. "Hey!" Ally and Ella say. "You excited?" She asks. "Yes." I tell her.

"I have a question though." Harvey tells her. "Yes?" She asks. "Will we be meeting some of the people from the tour anytime soon?" He asks.

"Oh, I am guessing you guys did not get the text?" She says. "What text?" Ella asks. "We are having a party tonight. So all of you can meet." She tells us.

"Awesome!" Harvey says. "Now we will have a place where you are going to meet and take pictures with fans." She tells us. "Cool!" Ally says.

"Now we are going to get set up. You can go to the green room and get wormed up." She tells us. We head back to the green room.

Ella's pov
"Now I want to introduce 4 teens. They started out as friends and now there here. For the first time in a long time here is Ally, Ella, Max, and Harvey!!!" London says to everyone.