Chapter 5

Ella's pov
"Mum can I borrow your car?" I ask. "Sure." She says. "You going to meet up with Alex?" Ally asks me. "We are not meeting up. I am meeting him to help him." I tell Ally.

"Sure, have fun see you at the try outs." She tells me. "See you." I tell her. I run out the door to my mum's car.

I drive to the school and head to the gym. I see Alex there and we both smile. "Hello." I say. "Hello." He says.

"Where should we start?"

                              Ally's pov
Max pulls up to Ella and I's house. I run to his car and open the front door. I side in. "Hello!" I say. "Hi." Max says. "Hey." Harvey says from the back.

I turn around and see him looking at his phone. "Great to see you to." I tell Harvey. He looks up from his phone and does a rude smile.

"Harvey we know your mad...." Max says. "I'm not mad!" Harvey says. "I'm just upset." I look back at max.

He sighs. He starts driving to the school. We walk in and start going to the gym. We reach the school and I remember Ella and Alex. "Hey ummm.... do you need to use the bathroom Harvey?" I ask him.

Him and Max give me a confused face. "No?" Harvey says/asks. "Why don't you try??" I ask and shove him in the boys bathroom.

I run Max over to a corner. "Ella is helping Alex with his try out. We can't let them see each other." I tell him as I push him up against the wall.

"Guys it's not camp." Harvey says from behind us. "Ok." Max whispers in my ear. "We where not doing that, Harvey!!" I say. "Sure, now come on let's go to the gym." He says.

"No!" Me and Max yell. We look at each other with fright. "We mean, how bout we go see our old teachers?" Max says. "You two are acting strange." He says.

"We do we not?" I ask. "True." Harvey says. Max pulls away from the wall. "Come on let's go." He says.

                               Ella's pov
"Hey thanks for this. It was really helpful." Alex tells me. "Oh sure, it was nothing." I tell him. "I love your outfit." He says. I look down and see me dressed in this.

"This is nothing

"This is nothing." I tell him. "Well nothing looks good on you." He says. "Oh that came out wrong." He says blushing. "It's ok." I say blushing.

"Well I am going to go get a drink of water. Maybe we can hang out some time later?" He asks me. "Sure, I would love to." I say and smile.

He blushes and smile then walks away.

             Alex's pov (yes!! Plot twist!!)
I run into the bathroom happily. "Yes!!" I say as I walk in the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see my face bright red. I smile harder and hear the door open.

I see Max standing there. "Oh, sorry." He says. "Oh, it's fine!" I say happily. "What made you so happy?" He asks me. "Ella." I say and sigh. His eyes get big.

"What happened between you two?" He asks. "I asked her if she would like to hang out some time. And she said yes!!" I tell him. "Oh, we have another Harvey case." He whispers.

"She just is so nice. And she is very pretty. She is just the kind of person you like right as you meet her (not really!!)." I tell him. "Well don't tell Harvey or Ally." Max tells me.

"Why is everyone telling me that?" I ask him. He walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "You will probably be at the doctors if you do." He tells me.

"Everyone is telling that as well." I tell him. "Well everyone is trying to do yo a favor." He tells me. "What is Harvey's deal with Ella?" I ask.

Max looks at me with a shocked face. "No one told you?" He asks me. "Told me what?" I ask. "I will tell you some. But meet me at the park tomorrow." He tells me. I nod my head.

"Ok, so when Ella moved here. She had a crush on Harvey, and Harvey had a crush on her. They started dating, and have been dating for the past 3 years. They even gave each other promise rings." Max tells me. "So that's the ring that Ella wears all the time." I tell him.

"Yeah, we all think she still likes Harvey. But is afraid that he might stop loving her. But anyway back to there story. Ella came over a few weeks back and was trying to get to talk to Harvey privately. We where live on you now and she told him that she was breaking up with him right there." He tells me.

He gets out his phone and shows me a video. "Harvey I shouldn't." Ella says. "Come on." He says happily. "Ella it's fine." He tells her. "Harvey I have to break up with you!" Ella shouts. "I'm-I'm sorry." She says and runs out of the room.

"Wow." I say. "It was a real shocker." Max tells me. "But I don't see why Harvey or Ally would get mad?" I tell him. "First off, Ally already told me she domes not like you. Second, Harvey is not over her."

                             Harvey's pov
"Nice job!" I tell Ella ask she gets off the stage from her try outs. "Thanks, you did amazing to." She tells me. I smile and she smile back. "We are staying in England this summer right?" She asks me.

"Yeah. Why?" I ask. "Nothing." She tells me. She sees Ally and runs to her. I see max as he walks over to me. "I ran in to Alex." He tells me. "Did you tell him to lay off Ella?" I ask. "Yes... In a way"

----------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! Me and AlexandriaLewis9 are having a sleepover!! Go read her books!!

Anyway bye!!