Happy ending

Back 2 present:
***************

"Baby come back" sitting on the window Lisa Morgan thought tears slide done from her beautiful hazel eyes towards her rosy pink cheeks. As the front gate opens from back. Lisa wipes her tears with her long sleeves sweater takes a long shakie breath and let go. Her mother in law was living in with her Jordan's and lisa house which he bought her. She was glad her mother was like mother to her and as her parents were passed aya in car accident 4 months ago she was greatful with her that was living with her. 7 months before when she got the horrific news about Jordan she was scared how will she manage all this but with the help she did managed. But loneliness without Jordan was their and it can't be replaced she knew it well. As she turns to great her mother in law she became shocked to see the green eyes and the rossy lips,  who she has haven't seen from the long time. She wqs standing there as shock hits to her.  Lisa faints as she was about to hit floor two hands of a men holds her carried her to near by sofa...

Jane Morgan entered house call for Lisa but she didn't replay hurriedly she search for her daughter in law. She knew lisa was going through tough time that's why she never leaves her side. Lisa's pregnancy was critical case she have twins but lack of sleep and food was also not helping her. Jane tries to never leave her alone Mr. Jude Morgan was rich enough to afford 3 4 maids but she was persist to take care of Lisa by her self. Mr.  Morgan and she have shifted with daughter in law to help her with difficult time and after death of her parents they knew she wants some support. Jane today had gone market for some shopping lisa like fish so she was getting that. As soon she drop shopping bags on side of jackets rack she call lisa again but she didn't reply lisa was light sleeper.  She search her in kitchen, living room,  home theatre as se step to her bed room and open door a gasp skape from her mouth tears slides from her eyes to see him after long time "Jordan... " he turns to see his mother and stands and in few steps reach her hug her and kiss her head. "Jordan is it really you we thought we would never see you again'' as she clam down she talked to her son. "Mom was kidnapped and form the grace of Lord i have been saved now as soon they released came home." After few minutes Jane again panicked and moves towards Lisa. "What happened to her Jordan? " as she sits beside lisa on beds corner "i came home se saw me and faints is everything alright with her" taking sight of her swell stomach and dark circles under her eyes, weight loss something hints him that not to see him from Long time is given her shock but something other then that had happen to her. His mother jump up from bed and starts to dail some number after Jane calls doctor who lives just next door she wents to door in an other moments later she came in with doctor. Jordan watch everything with mixture of confusion and concern.  Doctor check Lisa inject her with some medicine and sprinkle some water on her face as she wake she was panicked Jane very normally stood infornt of Jordan so he was out of view which he didn't notice. Last month jane was the one who has setup two dates for Lisa with the doctor who had joined them recently. Jane never knew Jordan would ever return but Lisa was least interested in anyone she would ever do is cry around or have tears for her son and have Faith that he will return. Now she was feeling little guilty.  When Lisa roam her eyes here and there she starts crying "i had saw him" she says to Jane and Jane again block Lisa's view "he was real i just faint some how in living room and now I'm her" she whisper "Jordan was here" then.  She hurriedly stands as she saw a shadow out of her room moving Jordan was going out with in mind manybe everyone has moved on. Lisa manages to walk fast and catch up with Jordan thats when jorden takes notice when he turn's "you'r pregnant lisa in shock" he haven't noticed it before how fool of him the thought crossed his mind "yes Jordon I'm and where were you going" as she was face to face with "to meet father that was what u was going to do" rubbing his neck because he was idiot to come to conclusive our somthing like that.  "Oh you are not smoth with lies Jordon now tell where the hell you were going" Lisa had temper issues because of her pregnancy. "Okay thats it Lisa to bed" his mom saved him from worth that will start if his wife will knew any of his previous thoughts. As Lisa obediently make her way to room with out arguing the verbal fight she was ready for because she was feeling tired. "Oh boy" were the words came out of his mouth she left. "Ye oh boy what were you thinking going out and where? " was his Fathers sturen voice for threshold of house door. "Well i thought i wasn't needed anymore but uh huh look at that if looks could kill" he shivered at the and hug his Father. "You are needed always son Lisa is a strong girl but not that stronger to let you go. And anyways your kid will be happy to a Father like you." "Yeah probebly yes just like i have you" and that day Lisa and Jordon story had another chance.
-------**-***----****-*-*---*-------**--

Like this there love was special and unexpected happends for them to make it for the long journey they promised to each another.