Chapter twø: That Day

{Piper's POV}

I was woken up by a loud banging on my door from Miss Emma. " WHAT THE HELL!!! ARE YOU LISTENING TO THAT BAND AGAIN?!?!?" Miss Emma yelled from my door. You see everyone has a room mate. Until the age of 15 then you have a room to yourself , but my room mate left. Her name was Sara. Sara was the one I could talk bands to and talk shit about to. Anyways, I got up and opened the door "Yes Miss Emma. I was listening to my music." I said.
"Well there is someone who wants to adopt 12 to 14 year olds. So you might want to get dressed. "
"Yes Miss Emma, I will go get dressed I will be down in 5 minutes. "
" Piper you better hurry your ass up because you got up late!"
"Yes Miss Emma."
So after that I close the door and walk to my closet. I grab the "I am a goner" shirt and some jeans. Then, I put on my black vans and also a black and white flannel to tie around my waist. I walk down stairs to stand in line with the the other kids. Miss Emma looks at all of us and says "Hello Mr. Dun these are our choices of children. It is your choice." I will be completely honest with you guys. When Miss Emma said Mr.Dun. I about fell to the ground and cried. That is when I heard Josh Dun ask who I was.

{Josh's POV}

"What is your name ?" I asked a girl wearing a Twenty Øne Piløts shirt. Then, Miss Emma asked " Mr. Dun are you sure you want her she is nothing?" I didn't loose this girls gaze. She finally spoke up and she said "M-my name i-is Piper Abigail Busher."
"I would like to talk to you more. Are you okay if we have a conference?" I asked.
"Y-yeah sure." She said stuttering.
Then, Miss Emma tried to interrupt and tried for me not to pick Piper. We then went into the conference room.

{Piper's POV}

Josh took me in to the conference room and said in a nice and calm tone "Piper, you can say anything there is no getting punished for what you say. Okay?"
" o-okay J-Josh." I am stuttering so much. Thanks anxiety!
" So, if this isn't a touchy subject for you , why are you here?"
"Umm it isn't a touchy subject but my parents went to jail when I was 5 because of drugs and abuse." I say like it is no big deal. Josh then looks at me and asks " Do you know who I am and the band I play for?" I nod my head yes. Now I bet he is having second thoughts. Shit he is ! Fuck ! He then asked this " Do you want to come home with me today ?" I started to have an anxiety attack. I then shook my head yes. I calmed down after he put his arms around me. Then I went up stairs to my room to grab my phone. I opened it up and I got a text from Sara. It read :
From: Sara Joseph
Hey Piper, I just wanted to say welcome to the family.

(A/N)
OMG ALOT HAPPENED AND I AM SORRY IF THIS SUCKS BUT SCREW YOU LOL😂😂BUT I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW!!