How You Met

It was after school and you were going home. You plugged in your (f/c) colored earphones and listened to music while walking. You were minding your own business when suddenly the school's famous Bully April, (I apologize if that was your name.) and her minions blocked your way then surrounded you.

"Hey Y/n were not finish with you yet! After what you've done to me awhile ago." She said.

Oh the thought of that moment awhile ago made you laugh.

[Flashback]

You were walking around the cafeteria finding a seat when you walked by the "Queen bee's" table. You already found an non-occupied seat across the canteen and quickly walked to it. When suddenly someone tripped you while carrying your lunch tray, causing all the contents to spill on you.

They laughed, and thought that you'll not fight back. But to their surprise you stood up and walked towards them, then you slapped the one who tripped you which is April flat in the cheeks. You walked away after that. You couldn't erase her facial expression in your head that time, it was hilarious.
[End Of Flashback]

You looked at her with a bored expression plastered on your face.

"I don't want to listen to your bullshits April, so can you nicely get the fuck outta my way." You said. They all stared at you shocked. "What? Do you want me to repeat it?" You boredly said. Her minions gasped. "How dare you!" April shouted and attempt to slap you but you were to fast and quickly caught her wrist and twisted it behind her back.

"Hmm..like a 100% dare." You replied then let go of her.

"Now scram! Before I'm still nice or I'll completely break your wrist!" You said. They scurried away scared of you. "Pussies" you mumbled.

You walked to woods first to take a small break since your house was far from your school and you forgot to bring your penny board.

You sat under your favorite tree. When suddenly you heard a twig snap behinde you. You turned around but saw nothing, then leaves starts to  fell from above. You looked up and saw a guy wearing a white hoodie and black dress pants covered with blood, twirling a knife in his fingers while sitting on the tree branch above you.

You grew alarmed and quickly stood up. "Hmm..feisty I like it..the name is Jeff the killer, I'm not here to kill you. BUT I will not hesitate to if you do something stupid." He said and jumps off the tree high up the ground. 'Woah this dude has skills.' You thought.

"I'm Y/n." You said and calmed down. "I saw you twisted the slut's wrist awhile ago, you were great." He said. "Why, thank you I'm glad someone appreciates me hurting someone." You said. He chuckled. "Whelp, I gotta go Jeff nice meeting you." I said. "Ok see you later! Lock all your doors and windows if you like, but remember Y/n I'll still get in." He said and sprinted away. The way he said that sent chills down your spine.

------------–——–-------------------->
I apologize if its too long! Thank you for reading!