When He Lost Control

Y/n's P.O.V

I was in my room doing a project while listening to music. It's already 9:30 in the evening, Jeff is not home yet he's usually home 30 minutes ago. 'He must be on another mission' I thought.

I stood up to get something in my drawer, which is more art stuffs. After that I sat back down to my chair quietly and began decorating my work. When suddenly my window shattered into pieces. I ducked behind my chair, the glass shards was all over the floor. Jeff walked in through the window with a crazed look on his face. I ran to him and hugged him tight. "Jeff! What happened?!" I asked. Then he suddenly pushed me back, I hardly fell to the floor hurting my bum in the process.

My eyes widened, then he said something that surprised me even more. "Who the f*ck are you?" He said coming closer with his knife pointing towards me. "Jeff!...I'm your girlfriend, snap out of it!!!" I shouted hoping that he'll remember me. "Bullsh*t! You're just one of those victims of mine." He said crazily then threw the knife at me. I quickly dodged it, doing the stunt Jeff taught. "How'd you copied my stunt? I guess you're a fangirl then." He said and leaned his head to the side. "I think you should..Go..to..SLEEP!!" He said then walked towards me.

I quickly ran away hiding somewhere. "Where are you?~" He cooed. "Jeff! Please stop!" I shouted crying. "There you are!" He shouted then stabbed my shoulder. He laughed like a maniac while I scream in agony. "Jeff!! Please stop!! Stop it!! No!!" I shouted then closed my eyes tightly while shaking in fear.

I can easily fight back if I want to but my hands are being a b*tch and I can't bring myself to hurt Jeff. So I just cowered away.

I felt a hand touch me. I jerked away, "No! please no!".

"Y/n shhh...it's me!! I'm sorry..." I heard him say. I opened my eyes then cried again. "J-jeff?..." I replied shaking. "Yes it's me love...I'm so sorry I couldn't control myself." He said. "Jeff!!" I shouted then hugged him tightly. In that quick second I forgot that I have a stab wound. And quickly realized it then flinched. "Oww..." I said quietly.

"Did I do that?" He said while pointing to my shoulder.

I just nodded.

"I'm sorry!!" He said and hugged me slowly, nuzzling his face on my neck. "Please don't leave me..." He mumbled. "Ofcourse not...Me and you for eternity right?" I said and kissed his cut cheeks. "Come on let's go treat your wound." He said. We both went to the bathroom to clean the wound. As he was doing so...

"I love you Y/n..." he said.
"I love you more.." I replied.