When Your Brother Visits

Y/n's P.O.V

I was in the kitchen chopping some vegetables, when my phone rang.

<Call>

*Hello?* *Hey Y/n its me Grayson!* (Pretend you have a brother named Grayson) *Oh my God! Hi Gray!* *Sup? So how is my lil' sis?* *I'm doing great! How about you?* *I'm fine! Hey can I visit you later?* *Omg! Yes! I thought you'll not be home ti'll November?* *Nah just playing with you.* *Ok..Ok..see you later!* *Bye sis! Love you!* *Bye Gray! Love you!* CALL ENDED.

What I don't know is Jeff was actually listening to our conversation and thought that I was talking to another guy behind his back. Well Grayson is my brother and is a soldier, I rarely see him and I missed him so much.

I cleaned the living room and prepared snacks. After then the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw my brother standing by the doorway. "Grayson!!!" I shouted and tackled him into a hug. "Hi Y/n! I missed you!" He said then kissed my forehead. "Hey babe whe-. Who the fuck are you?!" Jeff said. "Why did you kissed my girlfriend!" He shouted then charged at Grayson. "Jeff no! Thats my brother!" I shouted he stopped and looked at me confused. "Pardon me whut?" He said. "He's my brother! From the military remember!?!" I shouted.

"Oh sorry...." He said and helped Gray up. "The names Jeff, Y/n's Boyfriend." He said. "Hmm..ok seems like you can protect my lil' sister." Gray said. "Gray can you chill in the living room for a bit I'll catch up later." I said. Gray went to the living room.

"Jealous....." I said. "No I'm not!" Jeff said. "Don't worry Jeff, your the only one I want." I said. "I know, no one can resist me." He said then hugged me.