When He Gets Jealous

3rd Person's P.O.V

I'm boreeeeed!" You whined. "Isn't it obvious?" He said. You smack him in the arm. "Owww!" He whined. "Jesus you hit like a man." He said and chuckled. "Isn't it obvious." You said and shrugged. After a few minutes an idea came in your mind. "*Le Gasp* lets go to the amusement park!" You said excitedly. "Well do I have a choice?" He said. "Nope." You said and hugged him. "Well to the amusement park then!" He said and hugged me back.

Y/n's P.O.V

We arrived to the amusement park. My eyes almost-...yep..almost formed into a heart shape. "Cotton Candy!!" I squealed. "Jeff buy me some!! Pleasssee.." I plead like a child. "Why?" He asked. "Cause you love me." I said.

"Why do I love you again?" He said jokingly while getting his wallet in his back pocket.

We walk around the carnival for awhile. Trying the games, or end up breaking them we don't care. "Wait here Y/n, Imma use the comfort room for a minute." He said. "Ok." I said as he kissed my forehead. I sat at the park bench and played with my phone.

When I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Well that was fast." I said and turned around. "I'll be fast with you in every way babe." The guy said. I looked at him disgusted. "Leave me alone." I said and sat back down. "What are doing here all alone?" He asked and sat beside me, I scooted away. "None of your fucking business." I said. "Hmm feisty I like it, well were literally all alone here then I should get started with you." He said and attempts to grab me. I closed my eyes tightly and squealed in fright.

"One more move and your done...I dare you." I heard a voice spat with venom in his voice. I know that voice and I like it alot. I opened my eyes and saw jeff glaring at the guy. "Pl-please...have m-mercy." He said. "I don't even know what that is..your talking nonsense....I think you should GO.TO.....SLEEP." He said and stabbed the guy multiple times.

Jeff approached me. "I'm sorry you have to see that." He said and hugged me.

"Jealous are we?" I slowly say.

"No! I'm just possessive with whats mine, And your Only MINE alone." He said and kissed my cheek. "I love you." I said. "Love you." He said as we walk home before anyone sees the body.