Welcome To Our Crib!

Have you been afraid to press publish, simply because you believe that your dialogue story is unwelcome? Have you questioned your writing skill, because you've been told that dialogue isn't a 'real' writing style? Have you wondered how you can bring characters to life through conversations and such few words?

We have, but we took the plunge, and not a single one of us regrets it. 

The Textroverts are group of writers have teamed up to reanimate the wonder of dialogue stories! Sure, dialogue stories are starting to blossom on Wattpad. People appreciate them, vote on them, comment on them. For us, that's not enough. Our account promotes dialogue stories, which prove how entertaining a simple conversation can be. We write stories, host contests, how-tos, and more, all based around the theme of dialogue.

Oh, how could we forget you lovely people? Welcome to Textroverts, and make yourself at home!

What is a dialogue story?

Since the criteria for a dialogue story is fuzzy, head to the next chapter for a detailed explanation of what we consider a dialogue story.

How may I support this organisation?

Add #chitterchatters to your dialogue story tags and the sticker and/ or banner on your cover! PM us if you're unsure of whether your story meets the criteria or not. Also let us know if you've added the tag and we'll add your story to our reading lists.

Who can use the hashtag and the sticker + banner?

Everyone! As long as your story meets our criteria, you can add the tag and put the sticker/ banner on your story cover whenever you like.

What is this story for?

This is where we post our news and updates. If we host important contests or have made major changes to the account, this how we let you know. Also, criteria of a dialogue story, how to add stickers to your story, an FAQ and such, will also reside here.

Are you a campaign or a collaboration account?

Campaign || An account that promotes a certain literary theme. They usually have stickers, banners, and hashtags. They add stories with their theme to their reading lists.

Examples include FreeTheLGBT, ProjectWomanUp, FreeYourBody, and BreakStereotypes.

Collaboration || An account comprised of two or more users, who host contests, write how-tos, and provide reading material. Usually based around genres or graphics.

Examples include OfficialBooksGalore, FANTASCI, FairytaleCommunity, and GuildOfGraphics.

In a sense, we are both. This account started out as a fun gathering of writers who wanted to write some one shot stories, without a structured plan. Soon, we created a hashtag along with a sticker and a banner, which achieved the campaign element. We'll be hosting contests, writing one shots, how-tos and more, but #chitterchatters is a sub-theme that raises awareness of all dialogue stories out there!

If you have any questions, please PM this account or contact any of the Textroverts' main accounts. We're happy to help out!