•Going to Tenrou pt.2•

I heavily sigh after getting ready for today. I won't see Rogue in to days and I'll miss him dearly even knowing he won't return those feelings.

But today the house seems awfully quite except for the faint sound of Rogues voice probably on the phone.

My boots creak while making my way to his office.

I'm going to say goodbye anyway.

I open his office door with a huge awkward creak even then he doesn't look my way from the phone call.

"Bye Rogue~Kun! I'll take my leave for two days! I don't expect you to notice!" I bubbly say lightly kissing him on the cheek from the behind only to be shrugged off as nothing.

"I'm glad to see you care." I sarcastically sigh tearing up--leaving the house without another word.

•On the boat•

Everyone including me and surprisingly the stripper are dying of extreme heat, gawd even the water mage Juvia.

Well everyone but master who's about to explain the rules before we arrive.

"The first out of the second round of the trials needs all the teams to either compete against Erza, another team, Mira Gildarts or take the free route, how to determine who fights who? First team to get there will choose either path 1,2,3,4,5, and six two being free routes the rest..not. If your the last one there you have no choice but to pick the path left. Only a few will make it, if not Erza,Mira or Gildarts will assist you to a camp if you win whoever you'll face others in the second round to find the 1rst masters grave when you do so you've one the trials, is that clear?" He finally finishes taking a breather.

"Hai!" We all say in unison sweating head to toe.

Perfect timing really when the boat comes to a halt and team mates start rushing to be there first.

Unfortunately we take notice right after that Freed had but an incantation not letting anyone but him and Bixslow pass for a whole five minutes.

So one of us will be competing against them.

Levy gets straight to work using her specialties in rune magic to let her and Gajeel through.

"Sorry guys but I'll see you in five minuets!" She chuckles diving in the refreshing ocean waters.

Savage...grrr.

"Man I love having Shrimp on my team." Gajeel comments following her.

•5 minuets later•

Havoc breaks out; Me and Natsu use are exceed partners to fly to tenrou, Juvia and Lisanna use there powers to an advantage to get through the water and the others do their thing.

"Great job Lilly!" I cheer as we find ourselves third to be there. He nods in agreement.

Hmmm, Seems 3 and one is taken...

"Six." I firmly say calling the shots.

PantherLilly hesitates but then slowly agrees.

What's in store for us?