•Day 3: Unexpected turn out of events.•

"She's waking up, she's waking up!"

....

The light hits me, that's the first thing I see.

I try to straighten up but I fall back down.

"You need to rest Y/N, your hurt!" Wendy chides.

"W-what happened?" I stutter rubbing my head in pain.

"A Sabertooth member found you in an alley way beat up, he seemed really worried, what happened before?"

Rogue found me beat up? I feel so useless.

"Min-" I stop mid-sentence if I do tell her it was Minerva Sabertooth could get kicked from the games, crushing Rogues dream.

"Just some thugs I guess." I lie looking away, my weakness is; people can tell when I'm lying if I make eye contact with them.

"You missed all three rounds, you can join me, Lucy and Erza--we're going to Ryuzetsu land!

"Oh, that new water park in Crocus? The biggest one? Sure!" I reply gaining balance and recovering.

I'll wear that same cute F/C ombré bikini I wore before!

"I'm heading with the others now." Wendy says and I follow.

It's going to be hard to swim with wrapped bandages all around my fore arm and a long bandage around my head to stop the bleeding.

The pool place was actually huge and other Guilds even Sabertooth were there too.

"Even visitors at night!" I state in awe.

"Are you going to be alright walking since your earlier event?" Lisanna comes up and nicely asks Erza.

"She'll be fine." Mira assures Lisanna.

Off the bat I notice Natsu getting motion sickness on a water train. Then I see Juvia attempting to whoo Gray with her new trampy bathing suit.

"I feel bad for leaving Elfman-Nii alone." Lisanna worries.

On the big Love Love slide I see Juvia now pulling him towards it.

Still near the entrance we run into Jenny and Risley.

Lucy says that meeting their opponents outside the arena like this makes them seem like friendlier people, and Erza remarks there are no pressures upon them as there are in a competition due to it being a day off. Hearing this, Lucy notices Aquarius and Virgo behind them and asks why they came. Aquarius is quick to get angry while Virgo asks for punishment before Lucy is sent flying away by Aquarius' water.

A few minuets of talking and chatting..and Jenny ripping off clothes me Erza and Lucy lay back and relax on lawn chairs.

It sucks I can't communicate with Rogue without any suspicion, plus I can't go near Minerva since earlier and she just loves clinging to Rogue.

But can a girl relax? Not even a little? No. To my annoyance Blue Pegasus playboys try to flirt with the three of us with no success.

Erza has to keep scowling saying her bathing suit is legendary.

Even after that I can see Natsu go flying and Jelall squeezing Ezra's breast.

I laugh at that and continue sipping my pineapple coconut concoction.

"Aw man I'm done the drink!" I sigh shaking it, might as well through it away.

I get up and head for the trash can as Rogue heads for a drink himself but before I could greet him I feel an impact and Im sent flying and land in the love love slide....with Rogue.

The worst part was I was on top Rogue -_- I mean it wasn't so bad...

Man, i gotta thank Natsu for this!

"So...." Rogue trails off as we cling on to each other.

"This is awkward." I admit, we haven't been too close in a situation like this in a long time.

"Are you okay Y/N? I saw you in the alley..." he doesn't finish.

"I'm fine Rogue~kun nothing happened, just thugs I guess!" I laugh it off, Rogue probably unconvinced.

Lucky for me I spot Minerva at the corner of my eye giving me a death glare.

I'm in for it now, I swear to Mavis if I'm put in a contest with her I'd for sure die.

"Do you smell smoke?" I ask Rogue.

But before he can answer the Ryuzetsu park goes KA-BAAAM.

I land near my Guild and Rogue near his hoping to never speak of this again.

In the end Makorov wasn't to happy nor Mavis, but for me it was totally worth it.