Devour my Golden Flower ~Sparkles

"Harder, Please." I moan. The guy thrusts Harder. "Mmmm Babe, ride me." We switch positions. Now I'm on top and He's on the bottom. I bounce up and down on his dick. "I'm gonna cum." He groans. I whisper dirty things in his ear. "Damn you know how to make a guy cum." He says. I bite my lip and nod. He grips my hips tighter. "Fuck.." We moan and groan in sync. I put on my clothes and look at the time. 8:50. Shit, I'm already late to see him. At least I got extra money. "Do you want me to drop you off anywhere?" The guy asked. I think about it. "Yes please." "Where?" "I'll direct you along the way." He shrugs and we get in the car. "Make a left here, Now turn here, get on the freeway, off this exit, right, and then make a left." "This the place?" I nod. "Thank you." I say. "No, thank you." I smile and blow him a kiss as he leaves. That's my signature move. I run to the door and he answers. "I told you be here at 8:30." "I'm sorry Matt but I got us extra money." He examines it. "Get in here." He says counting the amount. "$722 exactly." He smiles "Good Girl." He gives me my 25% of the money which is $108.50 . "I'm gonna have a few friends over tomorrow. If they ask you, fulfill their pleasures, no matter what the deed." "Yes sir." I say going to our room. "Sparkle, did I tell you to leave ?" "No sir." "Then why'd you go?" "I'm sorry." "Get on that counter right now." Hurriedly I make my way to the counter. He comes over and grabs me by my waist. Next thing I know his lips are on mines. I wrap my legs around his waist. He pulls off my shirt and starts kissing down on my boobs. Then he took off my bra and started licking and sucking on them. "Matt.." I moan. He starts pulling off my pants and rubbing me through my panties. I moan louder. "Shhh, you don't want anyone to wake up do you?" I bite my lip and shake my head. "Good."He says and rips off my panties. He lays me back and starts kissing down my stomach. When he gets to the area I need him most he kisses my inner thighs. "Please Matt.." I moan. "What was that?" He asked taunting me. "Matt please." "Please what?" "Take my body to a new level of ecstasy." He bites his lip. "Okay," He says before kissing my clit and fingering me. I feel his tongue moving up and down on my clit. Moaning his name I feel closer to my climax. I grab his hair and my walls clench tightly. "Matthew." I whisper as I orgasm. He stands up straight and licks his lips. "That's the taste of a money maker." He says winking at me. Then he kisses me and picks up my clothes. "Here you go." He hands me my clothes and goes into the room. "Wait Matthew, What about your part?" "You had a long day at 'work' so I decided to please you instead. Now hurry up before my mom or dad wakes up." I hurry quickly. I guess he really does care..