They Mad At Sparkle Game ~Sparkle

As I Approach Starbucks, I See Someone Familiar Inside. They Had Their Drink Already And It Looked Like They Had Another Drink On The Side. When I Go Inside I See Taylor Sitting There Sipping On His Little Drink, Looking Out The Window For A Person. (I'm Assuming Is Me) I Sat Down Next To Him And He Barely Noticed I Did. When I Grabbed The Drink And Sipped It, He Turned And Almost Took It From Me Before He Realized I Was The Person He Was Looking For. His Lips Curled Into A Small Cute Smile. "Hey Sparkle." He Said. "During The Day It Mya. But Hey Taylor." I Said And Sipped The Coffee Again. "Oh, Well Uh Do You Um Wanna Go On A Date With Me?" He Rubbed The Back Of His Neck. I Bit My Lip Remembering Cam. "Uhh Sure, But Um I Date Cameron So It's Like A Friendly Date." His Nervousness Turned To Sadness. "Oh. Well, At Least You Said Yes." He Said With A Smile. I Smirked And Nodded. "Where Do You Wanna Go Mya?" He Said Remembering My Name. "Anywhere Really." "Park?" He Asked And Sipped His Drink. "Sure." I Said And Got Out My Chair. Taylor Followed And We Walked To The Park. As We Walk We Finish Our Drinks. "So Matt Told Me You Guys Were Going  To That Magcon Thing?" He Got Happy. "Yeah, I'm So Fucking Ready. We're Gonna Have A Good Ass Time." He Said With His Braces Shining From The Sunlight. He Was So Cute. "Matthew Said That I Was Gonna Be Able To Go Too." I Said Pushing A Loose Hair Behind My Ear. "Even Better." He Said In His Cute Country Twang. I Bit My Lip Trying Not To Think Back On The Night Or Create New Thoughts. "Soo You Said You Had Something For Me. What Was It?" He Had Stopped Looking At Me And Stopped Us From Walking. He Pulled Out A Cute Little Necklace That Said Paris And Had The Eiffel Tower Connected To It. "When'd You Have The Time To Get This?" I Asked Happy. "Well, Right After We Left I Couldn't Stop Thinking About You. Not Only In The Sexual Manner Cause Damn Youre Good But Youre Just So Beautiful. You Telling Me About You And Cameron Kinda Broke My Heart Because I Look At You And I Get This Feeling. I Aint Ever Felt For Anyone Before. Your Beautiful Hazel Eyes, You Have Perfect Skin In My Eyes, Your Hair Is Unique, Your Style's Unique. You're Short But Its Perfect. Everything About You Is Perfect To Me. I Wish You Could Be Mine But I Obviously Didnt Get To You In Time." My Heart Dropped. Was He A Poet Or Some Shit Cause That Made Me Wet And Touched My Heart. His Accent Was The Icing On The Cake. It Hurt Me That I Hurt Him And Not Even On Purpose. "T-Taylor. I Do Like You. I Really Do But You Know. How About This. Mya Is Dating Cameron But You Can Date Sparkle. The Only Thing About That Is You'd Have To Pay For It. You Know Cause Matthew Will Find Out.." I Said Kinda Upset That This Is How Everything Had To Be In My Life. "I'll Pay. I'll Pay Everyday If I Have To. You Really Got Me And I Will Prove It." I Nod And He Put The Cute Necklace On Me. When I Turned Around After, I Looked Him In His Beautiful Chocolate Eyes. He Had His Chocolate Eyes Set On A Partially Chocolate Girl. I bit My Lip And He Pulled It Out With His Thumb And Kissed Me. 3 Pecks Then A Make Out. He Knew He Was Good At Making Out. I Got Lost In His Pink, Wet Lips Until I Heard A Car Beep. "Mya!" Matthew Called Behind Me Still In His Car. I Gripped On To Taylor A Little Tight Then Broke The Kiss. "What Matthew?!" I Asked Lowkey Mad He Ruined This. "We Gotta Go, Mom Told Me To Pick You Up." I Roll My Eyes At Him And Look Back At Taylor. "I'm Sorry, Apparently I Have To Go." "Its Cool Just Text Me." He Said. I Handed Him My Phone And He Put His Number In. I Almost Kissed Him Again But Matthew Honked His Horn Again So Taylor Hugged Me, Understanding Matthews Point. "Bye Mya!" Taylor Called As I Made My Way To Matts Car. "Bye Tay." I Called Back, Getting In The Car. Matthew Sped Off. "I Thought You Were Dating Cameron." He Said Gripping The Wheel Until His Knuckles Turned White. "I Am." "Why Were You Kissing On Taylor Then?!" He Asked Getting A Bit Louder. "Dont Yell At Me Matthew. And Because We Talked And Thats The Last Time Unless Hes Buying Or We Date." Matthew Just Shook His Head And Drove Me Home. As We Approach The House, I Get A Text. 'Hey Baby Girl, Its Cameron. Texting You To See If You Wanna Hang Out Tonight Or If You're Busy.' I Sigh And Reply, 'I'm Busy Every Night.' 'Breakfast Tomorrow?' 'Affirmative !' 'Splendid' Matt Rushed Me In The House To Change. Berenice Wasnt There. "Whats Going On Dad?" I Asked Matthew. "Mom Really Does Want Us To Get Ready. She Said When She Gets Off Work We're Doing A Family Thing So Hurry Up Before I Get Us In Trouble." He Says With A Wink. I Rolled My Eyes And Went In The Room To Change. Cameron And Taylor Were Stuck On My Mind.Damn Were They Unforgettable.