Enter my diamond matrix ~ Sparkle

The brunette Jack Crawled over to me and kissed me. As he did that The blonde Jack rubbed my legs and removed my clothes. He sucked on then skin from my stomach to my pussy leaving love bites. Brunette Jack started kissing down my neck and on my boobs. He massaged one and sucked on the other. Blonde Jack was eating me as Brunette Jack sucked and massaged. I played in both of their hair. "Shit." I moan. Then The blonde Jack moaned and sent vibrations through my body. I grip his hair tighter. My walls enclose more and more. "Fuck.." I whisper as I cum. "Turn around." Brunette Jack demands. I do as told. I feel blonde Jack align himself to my entrance. Brunette Jack slides his dick in my mouth as blonde Jack pushes in. They thrust at different times. I moan from blonde Jack's skills and turn on brunette Jack even more. They groan and I feel closer my high. As soon as I get to the point of orgasm they pull out and switch. My body calms down during the process. Brunette Jack is just a little bit smaller than blonde Jack. Not by much though. They start thrusting in sync. "Like the taste?" Blonde Jack asks holding my hair in his hand. I nod and continue to suck and lick on him. "Your so beautiful." He said pounding into my throat harder. I moan from brunette Jack and how hard he banged me. Blonde Jack grips my hair tighter as he reaches his climax. His hot cum sliding down my throat. He leans down and kisses me as Brunette Jack keeps going. Eventually he got us to our highs. Then blonde Jack went down by brunette Jack and they licked me until I had no more. "We're going to have to do this more often." They said in unison. I smirk and lay there. After about 10 minutes I start getting up but Brent walks over to me. "Can you do something for me please." I nod. He bites his lip which I personally think it's pretty Damn sexy. Then he points to his dick. I guess he has a boner, what from I don't know but he does and its big. "Suck me?" I smirk and push him on Matthew's Bed unzipping his pants and unbuttoning them. His hard on sprung up. "Who are you this hard for?" I asked winking. "You." He groaned. I bit my lip and pulled down his briefs. My lips lightly touch his cock. He moaned and grabbed my hair. Slowly my mouth slides around his cock and I deep throat him. "Ugh." He groaned. I smirked and he looked down at me. I took off my lips and rubbed him. "Whyd you stop sexy?" "Cause your fine ass looked down at me." I said smiling. He smiled back. My lips were back around his cock and his fingers were entangled in my hair. "Fuck, Im gonna cum." He gripped my hair tighter. "Good, I want you too. Cum for me boo." He Groaned And His Warm Liquid Was Going Down My Throat. "Your Good." He Said. I Smiled. The Rest Of The Night Almost Everybody Got To Either Bang Me Or Get Sucked By Me Except Cameron And Matthew. When Most Everybody Was Asleep I Went Over To Cameron And Talked To Him. He Said That The Next Day He Wanted To Be The First Person. I Agreed And We Layed Down And Cuddled To Sleep.