The Beginning

Your P.O.V
You're tapping on your desk anxiously waiting for the next mean comment to be said. You continually hear the voices in your head. "You're ugly." "You're fat." "Disgusting." You feel a tear stream down your face. You quickly wipe it away with the sleeve of your worn out sweater. You lay your head on the desk and close your eyes. Luckily, you sit in the back of the class, so your teacher can't see you very well. You hear the last word from the lesson about algebraic equations, and fall asleep. "Y/N wake up!" You feel a tap on your desk. While lifting your head, you bang it on the front of your desk. The cringing cheers of laughter roll through the room, and into your brain. Your teacher slaps a pink slip that's has the words "DETENTION" written on them, on the middle of your desk, and walks away. Suddenly, you hear a door open. A tall guy with blueish green eyes, and dark brown hair walks in the door. "Class, I'd like you to meet, Dallon Weekes. Our new student in the senior class, Dallon, you can sit over there next to Y/N." He walks over to you, and sits in the desk next to you. "Hes so handsome." You thought. "Hi, you must be Y/N, I'm Dallon.
---------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed chapter 1 of my dallon imagine. Feel free to comment feedback or requests!💕