The Start Of Something New

You're eating your lunch. Teriyaki chicken, and coke. It's 12:30 pm. You start thinking about what's gonna happen at Dallons house. You just met him, so obviously nothing crazy. "Hi Y/N!" You see Dallon standing by your seat. He sits next to you. "Hey Dallon." You say. He starts eating. "So what do you like to do for fun?" he asks. You think it's cute that he's trying to start conversation with you. "I like listening to music, sleeping, watch YouTube videos, decorate my room, and cry." You say as a joke. He chuckles. That's what you wanted. "What do you like to do for fun?" You ask him. "I like music. Guitar, Singing. Stuff like that." He tells you. "Oh cool!" You say. "Ya. Actually, I'm thinking about starting a band, that tours, and does live shows." He says. "Wow! Quite a dream." You say. Soon, you feel something cold  go down your shirt. "Oops, sorry." It's Sam, and she dumped her mustard down your shirt. Tears fill your eyes. You look at Dallon. He looks mad. Really mad. Almost as mad as someone would look if they just hit your little sister in the face. He gets up, looks directly at Sam, and says, "You fucking bitch." He proceeds to flip her off, and not from behind. Right in front of her face. She didn't say anything, she just walked away. Dallon ran and got about twenty napkins, and helped you wipe off your shirt. "Thank you so much, you didn't have to do that." You say thankfully. "It was no problem at all." He says smiling. "So, meet me by the school exit and I'll take you to my house?" He asks. "Yes, I'll be there." You hear a bell, and that means, lunch is over and it's time to go to the next class.
-----------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the third chapter. I feel like this one wasn't as good as the others, but maybe you think differently! Feel free to leave feedback and requests for other imagines in the comments. Thanks for reading!💕