Finally, A Friend.

You're staring at the clock, trying to remember what just happened. It all happened so fast. You then feel a tap on your shoulder. "Y/N?" You look beside you to see..."Dallon!" You say out loud finally remembering his name. "Yes?" He says confused. "Oh sorry. Hi i'm Y/N." You reach out your hand. "I'm Dallon." He grabs your hand and shakes it." Your mind goes blank. You have no idea what to say. "So, Where are you from?" You ask. "I just moved from Indiana to Florida." He says. "Oh ok! How are you enjoying Lutz?" (your city) "It's beautiful!" He says. "That's great, I love it here. I've been here since I was 4." You say to him. "Wow that's cool." He says. "Dallon, Y/N, stop talking!" Your teacher commands. "Sorry." You both say. For what felt like forever, the bell finally rings, and that means it's time for lunch. The whole class scurried out of the class. You pick up your books and slowly walk to the exit. As your about to walk out the door, Sam is there. (your bully) She proceeds to put her foot out and trip you. You fall on your face right in front of Dallon. Sam laughs at you with an evil grin. You lay there waiting for Dallon to walk out so you can get up. But he doesn't. Instead he helps you up, and says, "Are you ok Y/N?" You smile. This is the first time someone's cared enough to ask if you are ok. "What the hell? " He says to Sam. She just walks out. Dallon flips her off from behind his back. You start to make your way to the cafeteria when you hear a brisk "wait!" It's Dallon. "Who was that, and why did she trip you?" He asks, seeming concerned. "Oh, her name is Sam. She's the most popular girl here, and she convinced everyone to hate me, so they all pick on me. I've learned to ignore it and just let them, because I can't stop it." You tell him. "What? You can stop it. Stick up for yourself. Tell those bitches off. They'll stop bothering you for sure." He tells you. "I don't think so. They'll just hate me more." You say. "I doubt it, I was bullied where I lived too, and I stuck up for myself and they stopped." Why would anyone pick on him? He's so hot, he's sweet, he has no flaws. You think to yourself. "We should hang out sometime, wanna come over to my house after school?" He asks you. You quickly blurt out "Sure!" No ones ever asked you this before. "Ok, see you then."
--------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the second chapter of "The New Student." I've decided to do two or even three chapters a day, depending how busy I am that day. Feel free to leave feedback and requests for other imagines in the comments.💗