Chapter 1 - Hes Back

"You can only control so much, in the end the rest is up to fate," Curiano

"Mikey!" was all the warning I gave him before jumping on his back.

He cursed as he tried to stable himself as I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck. Chels shook her head as she chuckled watching us in amusement.

"Aubrey get the hell off. Your not as light as you use to be", he teased.

I playfully glared at him and slapped him upside the head.

"What are twins for if they can't be helping each other when the others too lazy", I said groaning dramatically.

People in the halls were staring at us in amusement while others talked among themselves about God knows what. The thing about me and my brother is that no one messes with us. I'm not trying to sound all high and mighty but the fact that we're Beta children is probably the reason why I guess. I signed and leaned my chin against my brothers back.

"That's the thing with you Aubrey. Your always lazy", he said with an eye roll.

I rolled my eyes jumping off his back and walking to my locker with Chelsea and Michael trailing behind.

"Hey, I heard Nics finished Alpha camp and is coming back today?" Chels said staring at Michael waiting for an answer.

I closed my eyes and groaned leaning my forehead against my locker. Why must the moon goddess torture me with such an unwelcoming specimen.

"Yeah he arrived back last night. Don't know if he's coming to school though. He might, but it depends if his lazy ass can be bothered turning up", he said chuckling.

"I hope he doesn't come today. Just one more day without his annoying self and I will be forever grateful", I said pleading to no one in particular.

Chels grinned at me and winked.

"I just want to see if he's changed....size wise".

I laughed as soon as my brother growled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

She giggled and cooed as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Nawww don't worry baby I only have eyes for you".

I scoffed, when suddenly I felt arms go around my waist. I didn't need to turn around to know who it was.

"Hey cupcake", purred Jake.

It's sad to say this but he's a man whore in my pack, one I find extremely amusing. I tolerate him because he's funny when he's not being a walking Dick. It was always him, Nic and my brother sleeping with anything that had a vagina but now that Michael's got a mate, he has changed for the greater good, I thought to myself chuckling.

"Get the hell off my sister Jake and find someone more willing", warned Michael with his arms around Chelsea.

He tightened his hold on me grinding his front on my ass in a mocking way.

"I don't need anyone else since I have your sister. She can never resist me", he teased.

I laughed and pulled away from his roaming hands.

"Not now Jake, you're going to give us away," I joked laughing when he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

He winked at Chelsea causing Mikey to let out a warning growl and sauntered off, already hitting on his new flavor of the week. I shook my head signing, I definitely feel sorry for the poor girl who ends up being his mate.

Finally the bell rang signalling classes were about to start. After saying our goodbyes we parted ways as I made my way to English.

I sat down in my seat leaning back and plugging my earphones in listening to my music.

Not noticing the teacher calling my name, the guy next to me tapped my shoulder indicating the teacher wanted me. I took off my earphones raising a brow at Mrs Martin.

"Yes?" I asked.

"If you could please refrain from using technology in my class while I'm talking, that would be lovely Miss Collins."

Just as I was about to reply the door opened. I looked at whoever was late only to smell the most intoxicating scent my nose ever had the pleasure of smelling.

I closed my eyes soaking in the amazing aroma.

"What is that smell," I whispered to myself.

I opened my eyes only to see who the person was that arrived late.

When he stepped in the room in all his glory, I gaped in shock.

Fuck no!

Dominic Fucking Steel just entered and I was not a happy camper.

Why don't you just kill me now moon goddess.

Because he better not be what I think he is...

My mate.

COMMENT

COMMENT . VOTE . SHARE . FOLLOW