Joining The Black Order

-------------
Skyla's Pov
-------------

      I saw a big mountain and on top was a huge tower."Ok lets see....where is the elevator again Allen?" "Oh well....its broken and they are fixing it so lets use your hammer!" "Um..guys did you forgot I have wings?" They turn to me and Allen said"Well i didn't think that you will able to move it though?" "Oh don't worry!I can able to do it!" "Oh ok!" "But you fly with Allen ok?I want to use my hammer..its fun so...." "Small hammer.Big hammer.Grow grow grow!" When i saw the hammer went up i said "Innocence activate!Wings of dinasty!" And my wings seem to go out from black to white "Hold tight!" "Ok Skyla!" Then Allen hang to me and when we flew up his arms were around my waist and I blush about it.When we end up at the mountain I saw a tower with a huge face on it.I walk up towards the face and there was light and started speaking."Gates open!" And it open and saw a girl with ponytail and have greenish hair wearing the jacket that Lavi and Allen."Hello!Please come in!" She said and I followed what she said "Hello my name is Lenalee Lee just call me Lenalee." "Hello Lenalee,my name is Skyla Drop,Call me Skyla." I said and smile and shook her hand. "Lenalee who is this?" A guy with blue hair and a weird hat using a science cloak. "This is Skyla and she looks like a exorcist by having a wing and two swords." "Ok,hello Skyla my name is Komui.Follow me Skyla I will lead you somewhere." When i followed him I saw a weird elevator.I followed him to phic black and i saw a light and I saw a giant snake with tentacles I tried hiding myself behind Komui."No need to be afraid Skyla." Then the tentacles took me up facing me with the giant snake "No need to be afraid..." Then it started to count numbers."57...63....81..93...98....100" "What do you mean 100?"I said "Hmm so your quite skilled." "What?What do you mean?" Then the elevator went up whenI saw Allen,Lenalee and Lavi. "How much did she get?" Lavi called "100..." They were all shock when they heard Komui said 100.What did they mean?