First Meeting

-----------
Skyla Pov
-----------

      Just a normal day at the castle....*BAM*"Eek!What happened?No time to think I need to find mom and dad!"I search the castle like everywhere.When I saw a monster with cannons trying to shoot my dad and mom."Dad!Mom!" "Skyla run!They are after you!" "Hu-" When the monster cannon thing look at me I tried to run."Anyone help!" When i scream I felt my back turning to something and my hand have two swords."Huh?" Then the wings bring me to the monster thing"Wings!Why ar-" Then the swords killed the monster I sighed in relief but i blacked out.

-------------
Allen's Pov
-------------

      *BAM* I look back and saw a castle falling."Hey Lavi!See that And I also can see some Akumas there!" "Where?" "In the castle dummy!" When Lavi look to the castle he saw some akumas."Then lets go" "Small hammer.Big hammer.Grow grow grow!" When the hammer grow i hold tight to Lavi. "Careful!" "O....K!!!!!!" When we arrive in the castle I saw a beautiful girl with peach hair,armour,swords and wings."Lavi!Down there!There is a girl!" "Ok hold tight!" "Ok geez" When we landed I carry the girl and we explore the castle to see if any akumas is still there. "H-Huh?Where am I?" When she look up she blushed "G-Get of!" Then I lay her down. "Sorry we came across you and so I carry you.." "Oh..well its fine.." "Strike!" "Huh?" "Oh sorry,we not yet introduce yourself.My name is Allen,and here is Lavi." "Hello,Allen,Lavi,my name is Skyla nice to meet you!" (Wow she is cute...,wait what!I just met her and now i am thinking that?Snap out Allen!)"Dad,mom!" "Darling you n-" when her parents said a something,they became dust."M-Mom?D-Dad?" "Well I think the akuma shot them..." "What akuma?" "Well akuma is the monster thing that attack them....,sorry." "..." I felt sad for Skyla... I wonder if she is alright now.."Oh yeah!Skyla we need to take you somewhere.Come on Allen and Skyla!Good thing we found a new exorcist."