Mistakes Were Made

Elizabeth was always rude. She was the girl at school that well, you just don't want to be around. Violet however, was just as bad so they made an alliance, but still refused to call each other friends. Lanie is six years old. She's Elizabeth's little sister, but nothing like her. Lanie has long blonde hair, while her sister has brown. Lanie's eyes are bright and full of curiosity, and love. Elizabeth, well the devil is trapped behind her eyes.

"Bye girls we love you!" Their mother said smiling sadly. Her and their father were leaving, for a two week "Work trip" And put Elizabeth in charge. "Take care of your sister. No one out passed 8, Lanie in bed by 8:30 We left money for food and any other emergency situations, and there's a list of numbers on the fridge. No friends." She finished sternly and then kissed both of them "Have fun! See you soon" And before the girls could say anything, the car drove off.

Elizabeth looked at Lanie and shoved passed her, and called Violet.

"Hey! Parents are gone, Come on over" Elizabeth said and Lanie shook her head, "Mommy said no friends!" She said, but Elizabeth's response wasn't friendly. "Shut up you worthless excuse!" She yelled and walked in the house.

(A/N)

I know it's super short, but this is just to get it flowing. There's a lot more to come. I might even post another chapter today XD We will see