The Handsome and the Nerd 15

Chapter 15

"Sam, wake up! We're going!" Tyler shaking me, non-stop.

I was still in the hospital, I was okay and I can go home tomorrow. The thing is, we don't have money to pay the hospital bills so me and that asshole are going to escape.

I rubbed my two eyes and saw him. "What time is it?" I asked, coldly. He knew that I didn't believe what he had said to me. But part of me, that he's saying the truth and he doesn't want to hurt me. I don't know, but my feelings for him? Its a NO!

He looked at me sadly, "Its two in the morning. Here wear those." He pass me some of my clothes?

"Where'd y-"

"Doesn't matter. Now change." I went to the bathroom and change like he wants me to do.

"Are you done yet?" He asked patiently.

"Yeah, I'm done." I went out and saw an open window. He didn't tell me the plan yet, he just told me to escape the hospital. "Uhm...what are we going to do?" I asked. Not sure if I was ready to go yet.

"We're going down here. Its not that high." He told me like, I wasn't afraid of heights.

"How do you know?"

"Sam, we're in fourth floor, nothing will happen."

I was scared now, "Tyler, I'm scared."

"I'm going to jump first, and then I'll catch you okay?" It wasn't very convincing for me.

"You sure nothing will happen to me?"

He came nearer, and whispered, "I always catch my princess. You should know that by now."

Now, that gave me shiver, that's not a bad shiver. Damn it.

He jumped first. Nothing bad happened to him though he's like an expert to this stuff. What can I say, he's a bad boy. "Sam, jump! Now!"

I went towards the window. This is it Sam, this is the end. You will never know who's you future husband is. You will never see your future kids and shit like that, cause this is the end. Then I jumped.

I didn't feel anything, "Princess, you can let go now." My eyes we're closed, Tyler didn't let me fall. I thought he hated me.

"Sam, you can let go now or not I like this position. Carrying you, bridal style." He winked at me.

"Put me down!" I told him, angrily. He did put me down on the ground, not gently, but Idid said, put me down. "Ouch!" Tyler started to laugh, "Awww, is Sammy wammy got hurt? Did you get a boo boo?" I glared at him.

"Shut up! I'm still mad at you for accusing my dad that he's a drug dealer." He was quite, he remembered it. Good for him. "I'm sorry, but telling you the truth fucking hurts!" I looked at him, he was going to cry. I never seen him cry before. "I hate lying to people, especially you. You know I love you and we both know that you love me back but you kept pushing it away! I'm sorry if the truth hurts! But that is the truth!"

I was speechless. He is telling me truth.

"Let's go." Then we went to a car. First time seeing him with a car.

~*~

I woke up. We're still on the road.

Tyler didn't say a word to me. He usually tease me or something, but no he was silent the whole time. I was just looking at the road or sleep. My phone drained and I have nothing else to do.

"So uhm...cool trees huh?" I told him, he turned to look at me then back to the road.

"Tyler" He stopped the car.

"What?" Finally he said something!

"Uhm..."

He look irritated. "Look if u don't have to say something stupid, just be quiet." Then we're back on the road.

I want to tell him, that I'm sorry for not believing him. I want to tell him that I still do love him, and yeah he's right, I was pushing that feeling away. I'm just, ugh! Life is so complicated, sometimes. I just want to tell him that I'm sorry, that's it. The thing is, I'm scared when Tyler is being like this. Angry. I just have to wait him to cool down.

In 3, 2, 1....

"Look I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I'm so tired that you kept looking at me, like I'm the bad guy here. I'm not, my dad is." He whispered the last three words to me.

"Its okay. It's my fault also. I didn't believe in the first place. I just can't believe that my dad is a drug dealer and I didn't know about this, until you told me."

He smiled, "You still like me, even though you keep that feeling." He teased. There's the Tyler I know.

"Sam?" I looked at him, with a curious face.

"I love you."

He SAID THE THREE WORDS. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Help me, again?

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry if I took so long...i was busy.

Anyways, please help me to do the next chapter!! I don't know what to write!!!

-nina