The Handsome and the Nerd 13

Chapter 13

"What flavor is this? I asked, I got a random chocolate and put it in Paul's mouth. He was blind folded and he said that he memorised all the flavors of the chocolates. He started eating it, "Minty..I say, its minty chocolate. Am I right or I'm right?" He smiled, he was right every chocolate I fed him he was always right.

I've been feeding Paul chocolates for like a whole hour at his house. I promised him I'll go there and besides I miss his old beach house, its fells homey and I never want to go outside. I only want to stay there, with him and his chocolates.

I told Alex that I'm going to Paul's house, and he was okay with it, I mean he trust the guy. He even kissed the guy on the cheek, so they're pretty close. Really close...

"Feed me more!!" He said, like a little kid. I giggled, "Sorry, kiddo there's no more." I told him, he took of the blind fold and he got the box, empty. He checked his watch, "So? What are hidding from me?" He suddenly asked. I looked at him, "What are you talking about?"

"Oh c'mon! You and Tyler?" 

"Nothings, going on between us." 

"Is he your boyfriend?" He poke me, and I giggled.

"He's not my boyfriend, weirdo!" 

He let out a frown, I can tell he wasn't convince with my asnwer, "Then why does Tyler, always looks glares at me when I'm with you. How come he looks at you differently, almost like.." 

"Like?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Nah, forget what I just said...its not me to tell. You should figure that out, yourself."

"I hate you." I fake frown. He just laughed, "Its really not me to tell. Maybe he's scared of you." 

I raised my eyebrow, "Why is he scared of me? He's like the bad boy in my school. So why me?" 

"Well, why don't you ask him? I'm not Tyler!" 

I was about to reply but then his phone rang, "Well, your brother texted me."

"And?"

"You should come home already..."

"Oh." I said, in a sad voice. I don't want to come home yet, its fun here. 

"Cheer up, Sammy wammy. I promise tomorrow I'll go there to your house this time." He said, finally getting up. He helped me get up, but I refused. "C'mon, Sam, I don't want Alex to see him looking worried." He tried to helped me get up, but I still refuse.

"Let him be. I'll stay here!" I told him, with that he carried me upside down. I never knew he could carry me like that. I looked up and saw the house. I kept slapping Paul's back, "Paul! Put me down! Put me down!"

"Promise me, your going inside the house, instead of mine." He said. I can't really see his face down here, upside down.

"NEVER!!!" I yelled, from the top of my lungs. I think eveyone heard me.

"What's going on here?" I looked up to see Tyler, crossing his arms.

"TYLER! Please help me!! He won't put me down." I whined.

"Put her down, now!" Tyler said to Paul, looking mad.

"No can do, pretty boy! She has to promise me that she'll go inside their house."

"No can do, Pauly wolly.." I said.

 "Sam, please. Just go, Alex is really worried about you." Tyler said to me.

"What I just got there like an hour ago.." I tried to protest.

"Sam" Tyler said with a stern voice.