Genocide - Flowey X Reader

(Your POV)

He smiled.

His wink doesn't fool me. I can see the darkness inside the gold and green flower.

"Why, I am nothing but a small flower. Don't you trust me, (Y/N)? Have I ever really harmed you?" Flowey speaks, his yellow petals flaring.

"Why would I, Asriel." My voice was clear and cold. 

I kinda felt bad.

"Don't call me that." Again his face turned. The smile was Satanic. He signed. "I'm sorry...I can't believe I'm such an idiot!" Flowey saids, putting himself down.

I move close to the green and gold flower. I crouch onto my knees and put my hand on his gold face.

"Why, why do you show me so much mercy. I should be dead. Damit to hell, just kill me already!" He sniffled, pulling away from my touch. Tears steamed down his face.

(Flowey's POV)

(Y/N) dropes the knife. They reminded me of my sibling, Chara, so much. 

It pained me to look at the human. 

"Flower, I've destroyed everyone, everything. Mettaton, Sans, Undyne, Papyrus,  All of Them! Everything that stepped in my path." Her voice cracked she spoke.

She again tried to get close to me, putting her hand on my face. "I need you. Please don't leave me." I say in a childish voice.

(Y/N) moved back, running her hand over the ground searching for her knife. She giggled, her hair darkening her face. 

Her bright eyes still glowed.

(Your POV)

I smiled, his laughter from the start ran through my ears driving me insane. 

The sin of all my mistakes crawled all over my back. I've faces the undying, bad times, neos, and broken brothers.But hurting Flower just hurt me.

Restart

I looked at the button and shook my head. 

I crawled back over to Flowey.

I hugged the flower. 

" I love you." He whispers. 

I put the knife to the back of his neck. 

He cries.

I cut his neck open.

"I love you, too, Flowey."