You and me forever together(A derek love story)

•♡•☆• Thank you all for reading my fanfic. plz comment what you thing about it.•♡•☆•

Chapter 6

Amy POV

I walk in site and close the door after me.

I say to my selfe " why did I kiss him?!" It just feelt like we had been together for a long time. Well lets forget about that and go see what I have been missing. "damn I just remembered I have to study". The rest of the day went into studying. The next day I wake up and take a shower, I get out and dry of. I dress up in skinny jeans and a cute t-shirt and a leather jacket over it. I do my hair and my make up cus I knew I Derek was going to drive me to school. I pick up my phone and call Derek,im really nervous, he answers with a hey and I say "hey its Amy could come and cet me?" I kindof know he is smiling and I smile too " yeah ill be there". I run downstairs and get breakfast and then I see Derek is waiting outsite and I run to my dad kiss him on the cheek and run to the door. I call to my dad "im going to school I will see you later" and before he could reply I ran out. I run to the car and get in. I get a warm "hey" from Derek and I smile at him. "thank you so much for driving me to school". He smiles and "dont mention it". We talk about many things but then we arrive at school and I whas sad that I had to say good bey. "bey I will see you later"

" yeah. hey do you want me to drive you home after school" he asks. I smile like an idiot " mhmm that would be great". I close the car door and walk too school. Classes past and it was lunch time. I sit down a table and everyone comes to me and asks if im okey. I just tell them that im fine and smiled.  I could hear everyone breath of relief. "Well im going to class I will see you later" I smile they all smile to me and say bey. The rest of the school was boring. I just wanted to be with Derek and get to know him better.