Not again

I see Adam as I walk to school. He sees me and says. Ugh why are you here slut! I just ignore him and enter school. He grabs me by my collar and starts beating me up with Mitch and Ian's help. That's how my day went. Beating and ignorance.

(End of the day)
   I walked out of school and decide to do something I haven't find since I was 8. I practiced my magic. I went into the first near school. I dropped my backpack in a tree and grow a bunch of roses, blue of course.

 I dropped my backpack in a tree and grow a bunch of roses, blue of course

Then I practiced the elements. I made a combined ball of earth, air, fire, and water until I heard a twig break. I stopped and my eyes met Ty's he has his phone out. "F...FREAK!!" He scream and runs off. I teleport home and pack quickly making my bag endless and small. I put my bag in my pocket and wrapped myself in my cloak.

T

hen I teleport to my hideout in L.a. I ran into my room and cried myself to sleep.

(A year later)
  I wake up in my training clothes. I showered and put on a pair if ripped jeans, a plain tee, and a grey sweater. Then I got my hair spray and sprayed it to look like this.\|/

     Then I grab my phone and headphones and put on any random song

     Then I grab my phone and headphones and put on any random song. I walked to the local park and roamed around. Then I saw a little girl getting kidnapped! I ran over and kicked the guy. I told the girl to run and I called to police using my powers. They trust me after I saved their asses two months ago and they know of my powers.

   The guy suddenly punched me and covered my mouth with a cloth. He punched my stomach and as I gasped for air I fainted. My soul drifted a little to see the guy surrounded by police. He held a knife to my neck. I drifted back to my body and kicked his crotch.

    His knife slightly raised and hit my eye deep enough to leave a scar. Then I fell to the floor and a police man shot the guy. After I was all awake and safe an officer told me that the man was an infamous child predator and thanks to me he was dead and over 60 young girls were safe from his clutches. I smiled as I drifted to sleep in my cottage.