Chapter 1

LA is such a beautiful place, right? I love being here! I just wish I could stay here forever! I mean, who wouldn't yeah?

But sadly that ain't possible! I'm here on a vacation, and I gotta go back to Canada pretty soon.

So here I am! In one of the finest hotels in LA! All thanks to my dads friend. He knows the manager of this hotel and so I get to stay in the delux suite and that to for free! I get more cash to spend on shopping, yayyy!

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Kate Miller. Daughter of Ken Miller and Araina Miller. Sister of James Miller!

Nah okay, I guess thats enough!

So, the hotel room is just fab! Its bigger than my own house itself, and might cost even more than what I could afford with the little savings that I have...

There's a whole lot of crowd outside the hotel, and I have no clue why! Must be some super person, cause those are the only people likely to live here!

I guess I should just go around and get to know the diffferent places and parts of this huge, large hotel.. Maybe chill around, play some games and socialize with people! I love meeting new people, getting to know about the places they come from. To be honest, I love travelling around the world! You could call me a 'travelloholic' if that is even a word :p

So.... I'm on a vacation with my friend Romy, but she's hardly around cause she's got her boyfriend here.. The only reason she agreed to come to LA with me was casue she would get to meet her long distance boyfriend finally.. I don't get why'd people wanna get into a long distance relation? Its just so depressing at the thought of it!

But I'm glad she's not around! I like it rather calm and quiet, than having her pouncing on me and asking me about all the randomest things in life! Is she that bored, huh?

Anyways, hotel exploring it is...