Chapter 2

I put on my toms, pull my hair into a messy bun, grab my sweatshirt and head out of my room. When it comes to "Who is the messiest one of 'em all" its surely gotta be me! I don't care as long as its comfortable.

Thinking where to go, I decide I should just go on to the games room adn play some game if there are poeple over there.. If its all empty I'll just go over to the pool and sunbath myself...

I step into the lift and press the ground floor button, i guess thats where the games room is...

When I reach down, after what seems like an hours wait, I head to the reception to ask them where the games room is. A tall, good looking man greets me with a smile and gives me the directions to the room!

I finally find the room! Mission accomplished, yeah! The rooms pretty big, with all sorts of different games. There's cards, and chess, and pool.. The pool table is occupied by 5 guys and there's another girl sitting on the chair, so I head over to the table to ask them if they'd mind me joining in to play with them.

They look so familiar. Wait, I know who they are. It can't be them! Holy flipping shiz balls! That's why there's a big crowd outside the hotel. They're all fangirls and this is Freaking ONE DIRECTION!